TESRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A TRAITOR TO HIS PEOPLE AND COUNTRY- TO BE EXECUTED IMMEDIATELY

2 posters

Go down

A TRAITOR TO HIS PEOPLE AND COUNTRY- TO BE EXECUTED IMMEDIATELY Empty A TRAITOR TO HIS PEOPLE AND COUNTRY- TO BE EXECUTED IMMEDIATELY

Post by Sigismund Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:01 am

I found this going through some old Stormcloak records. Thought you might like to see it. How times have changed, eh?- Sempronius

Report by Jorvalt

Record Number:

Prisoner Name: Sigismund Proculus
[Proculus? What does that mean? Thalmor screwer?]

Prisoner Race:
Imperial/Nord Mix

Birth Sign: The Thief

Prisoner Gender: Male [Even if he's an embarrassment to be called one.]

Prisoner Age: 25

Prisoner Description: Tall, thin, Long Dark hair, grey eyes. No recognizable tattoos or scars on his body. Lacks a beard of any sort. [probably as a point of how sad a Nord he is] Probably 5'11 in height, roughly 175 pounds in weight.

Information:
This ... TRAITOR was found dealing information to the Imperial Occupiers in exchange for money and influence within the local community. Indeed,we have five witnesses who can all verify his delivery of this information to a member of the Legions, and reports of undeniable veracity that this information resulted in the deaths of men and women loyal to the cause of ALL TRUE NORDS. He should be seen as a traitor to his race and his land, and one must hope he shall suffer for it in the next life as well.

Current Status: Currently awaiting execut-

I must admit, I still find it hilarious he was mid sentence when you and your men located me. I am always in your debt for that, Sempronius. But, you know I was well in the act of escaping as you did arrive. I can't believe that was over two years ago now.

Now, I'd love to find a place to display this but, alas, you know how things are with my work these days. I wish you the best in Solitude. Don' let the cold get to you. It's not too bad.
- Sigismund

Last edited by Sigismund on Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sigismund
Sigismund

Back to top Go down

A TRAITOR TO HIS PEOPLE AND COUNTRY- TO BE EXECUTED IMMEDIATELY Empty Re: A TRAITOR TO HIS PEOPLE AND COUNTRY- TO BE EXECUTED IMMEDIATELY

Post by Akatosh Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:25 pm

There are things this one will know; and things it will not. And I eagerly await to see what it decides to learn.

Approved.
Akatosh
Akatosh
Admin

https://tesrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down