TESRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings Again

+2
Kestrel
Calith
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Greetings Again - Page 3 Empty Re: Greetings Again

Post by Seeks-Many-Secrets Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:39 am

Yes, but you forget that the companions are not "unrecognized".
Seeks-Many-Secrets
Seeks-Many-Secrets

Back to top Go down

Post by Calith Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:40 pm

It seems fortune smiles upon me. I was finally able to capture one alive in their last attempt to infiltrate my current abode.
Thus far they have largely been content just to keep me in here, laying siege to the cavern's mouth. A few will get bold enough to head in and either die to me or the bear, but this time we managed to take one alive.

It seems they think I am a werecreature. And they're waiting for a few friends to arrive so they can bathe the cavern in fire rather than fighitng me directly.
Calith
Calith

Back to top Go down

Post by Kestrel Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:47 pm

Well are you?
Kestrel
Kestrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Calith Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:55 pm

Do I look like a lycanthrope?
No. Were I escaping here would be much easier. For one thing their advantage of mounted cavalry would be removed. Though I can understand why they might think me one.

I'm going to start fleeing south again tonight, before their allies arrive. If anyone does know of any specific locations where I could lie low for a while, ones which do not involve not be forced to lurk in a partially flooded cave for days on end, I would be in your debt.
Calith
Calith

Back to top Go down

Post by Kestrel Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:01 pm

Lemme think and look at a map...where are you again?
Kestrel
Kestrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Calith Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:44 pm

Directly south of Winterhold itself, surrounded by the mountains of this region. If my estimates are correct Lake Jorgrim is somewhere to the southwest of me.
Calith
Calith

Back to top Go down

Post by Kestrel Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:54 pm

Go south until you're a bit East of Windhelm. About a league south of the river is what's left of a village. I'm not sure if the buildings are still standing, but there are some cellars that should still be intact and easy to hide the presence of. There are also some caves that you can hide in if they scour the village.

If you're lucky, the gardens have been growing on their own. If you're unlucky, then someone rebuilt it.
Kestrel
Kestrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Calith Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:51 pm

Halfway there already. If I manage to survive this encounter, remind me to find a way to thank you for giving me somewhere to run.
Calith
Calith

Back to top Go down

Post by Calith Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:27 pm

Divines curse your soul, harlot! And cruse whatever shrivelled remnant is left of mine for putting my trust in you!
Your sanctuary was swarming with tens of their number. All watching for me, having fortified the location long before my arrival. Were I not fortunate to approach its location during nightfall I would have been skewered by their arrows before I was even aware of their presence.

Whatever has caused you to sell me out to them but know that should they appear to face me again I will not be so lenient as I have been in this pursuit. And pray to whatever god you live by that I never find reason to come looking for you.
Calith
Calith

Back to top Go down

Post by Kestrel Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:30 pm

What? People hardly knew of Rosewood when it was there! Let alone after that dragon destroyed it! It was a shop, a tavern and then a bunch of cabins...
Kestrel
Kestrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Calith Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:53 pm

And yet clearly those wanting me dead knew of its location long before I did, and knew from just which direction I would be approaching it. Something they would not be capable of without help from another.
Calith
Calith

Back to top Go down

Post by Kestrel Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:57 pm

Well I didn't help them! [splotch where she stopped writing]

Is it possible they have a tome?
Kestrel
Kestrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Seeks-Many-Secrets Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:11 am

I was about to ask the same thing myself.

Show yourself!
Seeks-Many-Secrets
Seeks-Many-Secrets

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:23 am

If they do have access to the tomes, they are most likely, no, definitely not one of us who write in it. After all, most of us would rather target Agrippina than Calith. And really, most likely, whoever they are, would not bother revealing themselves, since these ledgers automatically identify the writer and their rough appearance. Personally, I am very glad that I was lucky enough for these strange ledgers to use my weird assumed name rather than my real one. But if they are indeed tracking him by reading the ledgers, I would suggest that you do not take any advice from us and simply find your own hiding spot for now.

Edit: And blast this ledger of mine. The magic seems to be malfunctioning. Gave it a good whack against the table and its back to normal.
Nightshade
Nightshade

Back to top Go down

Post by Calith Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:32 pm

Then I shall. Heading north I might rediscover an abandoned tower i've used in the past to hide from such groups, any force no matter how large powerful will have trouble finding it. Needless to say I might be out of contact for some time while making this trip until then I can only offer this advice: Keep the tomes secret for your own sakes, safeguard them from any prying eyes.
Calith
Calith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum