TESRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Cheydinhal, Cyrodiil] The Hunt

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

[Cheydinhal, Cyrodiil] The Hunt - Page 2 Empty Re: [Cheydinhal, Cyrodiil] The Hunt

Post by Seeks-Many-Secrets Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:50 pm

Seeks grunted. "Unless any of you have religious icons depicting Talos or his symbols, which I doubt, we have but two options: Do we wait hidden and ambush them, risking the guard's wrath? Or do we leave bait out in the open and let them attack that person, taking advantage of laws allowing for assistance in the case of assault, but putting the bait at greater risk to harm?"
Seeks-Many-Secrets
Seeks-Many-Secrets

Back to top Go down

[Cheydinhal, Cyrodiil] The Hunt - Page 2 Empty Re: [Cheydinhal, Cyrodiil] The Hunt

Post by Kennek-Getha of Iblan Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:55 pm

Kennek simply reached into his armor and revealed the fact that, under it, he wore a symbol of Talos. "Now I ain't gonna risk no one's life to those elf psychopaths - some offense intended, Altmer - but what I can do is stir up some problems for the Thalmor."

"Guards won't care. In Skyrim all I got for killing one outright was a fine for littering." He grinned.
Kennek-Getha of Iblan
Kennek-Getha of Iblan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nalcryas Tarrlen Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:58 pm

She grins now, obviously smug. "I'm not part of the Thalmor but they owe me and I'm in good standing. Considering politics, we should be able to waltz in legally but this damn Imperial pride thing. War is gonna start again. And leave the Guard alone. What'd they do to any of you except their jobs."

Nalcryas Tarrlen
Nalcryas Tarrlen

Back to top Go down

Post by Kennek-Getha of Iblan Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:02 am

"I meant killing Thalmor. And they've done plenty, altmer." Kennek finishes his mead up. "Besides. I'm not part of the Legion. All I'll be is some Argonian causing trouble."

"A fine here or there, I run away from the Thalmor, guards search about, and Vigilants are all alone."
Kennek-Getha of Iblan
Kennek-Getha of Iblan

Back to top Go down

Post by Seeks-Many-Secrets Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:02 am

Seeks' eyes shot back and forth between the amulet and Nal and muttered something urgently to Kennek in Jel. She returning her focus tot he group, she said, "Fine, Dunmer, we shall use your stealth. I take it you can handle this? Subtlety is not my forte."

She paused, smirking at her self-proclaimed shield-bearer. "Unless you would prefer to do it, kid."
Seeks-Many-Secrets
Seeks-Many-Secrets

Back to top Go down

Post by Kennek-Getha of Iblan Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:10 am

Kennek grunted in indifference, putting his necklace back into his armor and saying something to Seeks in their native tongue. Probably something flirty. Or, perhaps his time with her had made him become less eager and more mature in his pursuits. Perhaps a word or two on the insistence she call him something other than kid.

He looked back at the dunmer, crossing his plated arms across his broad chest. "It's up to the dunmer. His meeting."
Kennek-Getha of Iblan
Kennek-Getha of Iblan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:14 am

Nightshade merely listened to the others talking, his elbows resting on the table as he kept his eyes on his surroundings. In case someone was listening in to their conversation. Finally, he spoke quietly. "Kill them in town, or in the woods; distract the guards or don't, make a decision quick, because I have a feeling that someone is watching us. I can kill silently any target we decide on, so I will leave that on the table."

There was no feeling, of course, he had clearly seen the hooded mage that was sitting at the bar. The mage was very, very bad at eavesdropping, outright staring in their direction and hastily looking away when Nightshade looked in his direction.
Nightshade
Nightshade

Back to top Go down

Post by Nalcryas Tarrlen Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:58 pm

"Town, distract, quick and fun." She rolls forward in her seat to sit back at the table. "Whatever we do though, I don't want to be left with the bill"

She shoots looks at everyone.
Nalcryas Tarrlen
Nalcryas Tarrlen

Back to top Go down

Post by Kennek-Getha of Iblan Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:54 pm

Kennek held up his hands. "Hey, I say the host pays. Only fair, after all."

He grinned.
Kennek-Getha of Iblan
Kennek-Getha of Iblan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:17 pm

"I didn't even have anything." Nightshade frowns as he glances towards the mage at the counter again, who hastily looks away...again. "And I don't exactly make much these days...These damn Vigilants are making my job more and more difficult."
Nightshade
Nightshade

Back to top Go down

Post by Kennek-Getha of Iblan Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:08 pm

"What is your job anyway, pointy ear?"
Kennek-Getha of Iblan
Kennek-Getha of Iblan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:13 pm

"I'm a hunter, so you can imagine how a bunch of Vigilants running about might scare off my prey." Nightshade replied calmly, before glancing around the group. "Now, I suggest you all leave, and pay your tab, to implement our plan. I'll stay here and deal with the vigilant at the counter. Afterwards, I'll climb to the roof and find a good vantage spot to wait for the distraction."
Nightshade
Nightshade

Back to top Go down

Post by Seeks-Many-Secrets Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:33 pm

Seeks let out an exasperated grumble and reluctantly pulled a small coin purse from her robes. "I hate to see a debt unpaid. You all owe me."

She stood and dropped some coins at the bar. She then turned and left the the bar.
Seeks-Many-Secrets
Seeks-Many-Secrets

Back to top Go down

Post by Kennek-Getha of Iblan Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:36 pm

Kennek got up from the bar... and promptly smashed the head of the spy into his table, smashing it's nose and breaking several of it's teeth from the impact.

Suddenly, a Cheydinhal Guard popped in, as if by magic. "STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM."

Kennek immediately resisted arrest, pushed past the man, and made like a Dremora out of Oblivion into the night. "FUCK THE GUARDS!"
Kennek-Getha of Iblan
Kennek-Getha of Iblan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:54 pm

Nightshade sighed softly, as he stood up from his seat. With both argonians gone, he headed over to the counter, grabbing the Vigilant by the neck of his robes, and pulling him up. "You, with me." He stated as the rest of the bar stared blankly at the door, wondering what in oblivion just happened. Before they could go back to their drinks, the dunmer dragged the mage out of sight up the stairs.
Nightshade
Nightshade

Back to top Go down

Post by Reckoning Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:32 am

As the guards chased after the mad argonian, the Vigilants had congregated at the entrance close to the Bridge Inn. There were about five of them, what they would think would be enough for the attack.

"Alright." The leader of the group stated, a familiar face that had previously absconded from Bruma. "We will not mess this up. This time, kill all the Daedric Worshippers."

--

Once Nightshade had dragged the mage away did he finally stir. He looked up with a bloodied face and quickly whimpered in fear. "W-Wait, don't hurt me!" He begged.
Reckoning
Reckoning

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:20 pm

The Dunmer smiled benignly down at the mage. "Oh? And why shouldn't I?" He asked as he deftly lifted the Imperial with one hand, pinning him to the wall while his other hand drew his dagger up, stuffing the blade in the man's mouth, blade pressing against the corner of his lips. His voice became low and dark. "You damn Vigilants have been making my contracts quite difficult, you know. How can I do the Dread Father's work if you keep popping up in every city?" He hissed out furiously and the mage paled almost instantly. He made to scream, but Nightshade pressed the elven dagger against the corner of his mouth, the sharp edge already sinking in.

"W-Wait! I-I can help, I swear! I'm not with them!" The Imperial lamely begged around the blade.

"Let us see if you still say that after a few cuts."
Nightshade
Nightshade

Back to top Go down

Post by Seeks-Many-Secrets Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:59 am

Out of the second-story window of the building across the street, a fireball flew through the sky hitting the middle of the group of Vigilants. A raspy female voice called, "You want a Daedra worshiper? Come and get me, cowards!"

The robed argonian leaped out of the window and onto the roof, throwing another fireball.
Seeks-Many-Secrets
Seeks-Many-Secrets

Back to top Go down

Post by Nalcryas Tarrlen Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:43 am

"Nuff of this shit." The Altmer stands up, cracking her neck as a purplish glow coats her, whisps of magic flowing from her toes up to the tips of her pointed ears.

The battlemage was suddenly coated in armor from beyond. A frightening visage in the middle of the bar as the axes in her hands entered mundus and solidified.

Charging out, the bound axes and armor coated High Elf smash into the Vigilants.

"FOR THE ISLES! FOR SUMMERSET!"

Almost immediately one of the vigilants fell, axe lodged in his skull before pulling out weightlessly and sliding into the next one. The interior of the bar becoming a rather bloody mess.
Nalcryas Tarrlen
Nalcryas Tarrlen

Back to top Go down

Post by Reckoning Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:46 am

The fireball scattered the vigilants, and the captain let out a swear. "Spread out! Get the mage, get the-"

The high elf collided with him, and the axe silenced him. The vigilants, without their leader, carried out their orders. Two ran after the mage, into the building so that they could take her in. The remaining one conjuring up oakflesh so that he could take on the Altmer with the heavy greatsword on his back.
Reckoning
Reckoning

Back to top Go down

Post by Seeks-Many-Secrets Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:15 am

Seeks placed a rune in front of the window and stood upon the ledge above. When the first vigilant emerged, a flaming explosion engulfed him, which the argonian punctuated with a powerful downward thrust with her spear and a loud hiss.
Seeks-Many-Secrets
Seeks-Many-Secrets

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:11 am

Blood was splattered on the floor, and the imperial had been reduced to quiet whines. Nightshade was quite glad for the violence outside, for it masked the violence in this little bedroom of the inn. I do hope the inn keeper doesn't plan on renting this place out tonight. The assassin idly thought as he twisted his dagger in the mage's arm.

"Still nothing for me? All I hear you say is 'daedric worshipper' and 'death to you'. I think I've proven that I'm much worse than that." The dunmer sighed softly. The mage merely whimpered in pain, unable to properly articulate with the silence poison Nightshade had applied to his blade. The elf imagined he would be screaming otherwise.

Thankfully for the mage, he gestured towards one of his bags, and the elf deftly withdrew the contents. A small journal, which Nightshade opened with a thumb. He scanned the contents briefly, before nodding once.

Then he drew his dagger across the mage's throat, and another soul entered the Void.
Nightshade
Nightshade

Back to top Go down

Post by Kennek-Getha of Iblan Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:01 am

That was when an Argonian in plate armor suddenly leapt through one of the windows, landing with a thud and rolling more than a bit awkwardly. "HEY YOU DAEDRA FUCKIN' MILK DRINKERS, THE PARTY'S ARRIVED!"

He stumbled to his feet, grinning like a maniac as he pulled out a mace in one hand and a crushed Justicar head in the other. "I BROUGHT PARTY FAVORS!"

His job was to be a distraction...
Kennek-Getha of Iblan
Kennek-Getha of Iblan

Back to top Go down

Post by Reckoning Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:02 pm

...So of course, he brings the guards over. Really, when one is charging through the streets after murdering a Justicar, the guards would obviously go after them, especially since they're unsure of how many of the Justicar squad is still alive.

And of course, when a squad of twelve guards stumble across a bloody street, with an altmer near the inn fighting with one man, and a argonian killing two more above...they did have a job to do. "MURDERERS!" One shouted, alerting any guards nearby.
Reckoning
Reckoning

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:06 pm

And the shout of a certain argonian, followed by a guard, pulled Nightshade out of his readings. He stood up and edged towards the window, looking down at the scene below.

Suffice to say, it was not something he wanted to get into. He was an assassin, after all, not a warrior. He let out a small sigh and ducked his head back into the building, heading down the hall and to a nearby broomcloset. If nothing else, he'd have to lay low for a while as the others run away...if they're smart enough to.
Nightshade
Nightshade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next