TESRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What have you been doing?

+2
Nightshade
Eriikka
6 posters

Go down

What have you been doing? Empty What have you been doing?

Post by Eriikka Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:03 pm

So it's been awhile since I last wrote in this ledger, mostly because I lost it. So I'm wondering what you all have been up to. Myself I signed up on a ship's crew. I'm actually rather enjoying myself, we make a good bit of gold. Also I got a magnificent hat.
Eriikka
Eriikka

Back to top Go down

What have you been doing? Empty Re: What have you been doing?

Post by Nightshade Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:55 pm

Good to see you, sort of, Eriikka. I can't exactly speak for everyone else, but I've been hunted by the Vigilants for the past few months, as have been a few others as far as I'm aware.

They're really bad at the whole 'pretending to be doing the right thing' scheme.
Nightshade
Nightshade

Back to top Go down

Post by Eriikka Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:12 pm

Oh. Is that what they were on about? I thought they were just added to the long list of groups currently trying to kill me for various reasons. Something to do with this ledger thing?
Eriikka
Eriikka

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:44 pm

Pretty much. Want to join us in ruining their days?
Nightshade
Nightshade

Back to top Go down

Post by Eriikka Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:13 pm

When? My ship is not in port right now.
Eriikka
Eriikka

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:15 pm

Well, send me a message when you can get away. Hopefully they won't get to you next time you hit port.
Nightshade
Nightshade

Back to top Go down

Post by Eriikka Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:33 pm

They'd better bring a small army if they plan to. I'll get back to you soon, our cruise has been profitable shouldn't be more than a few days before we head back to make port.
Eriikka
Eriikka

Back to top Go down

Post by Taius Auric Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:41 pm

If you don't mind me interjecting this conversation, might you clarify the crimes committed by these Vigilants? For what purpose have they attacked you and your cohort?
Taius Auric
Taius Auric

Back to top Go down

Post by Eriikka Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:56 pm

Well in no particular order; they believe these ledgers are Daedric artifacts, I'm a former bandit, a current pirate, and I am personally responsible for the deflowering of one of their sisters. She was having fun though so I don't see what the problem is.
Eriikka
Eriikka

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:44 pm

It is really all because of the ledgers. Based on information I've gathered, they intend to kill everyone who has them and use them for their own gain, possibly as their own communication network.

If you believe in their cause, I sincerely suggest you walk up to the nearest Vigilant, kneel down and let them murder you for yours.
Nightshade
Nightshade

Back to top Go down

Post by Taius Auric Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:25 pm

...Well. Matters concerning one's romantic liasons when both parties are willing do not qualify as reasons to hunt down and kill. Likewise, these books, despite their strangeness, clearly do not attach to individuals based on their choice in deity.

However most people who live the life of a raider and their ilk, typically are the kind of people that take what they have no right to, killing those who resist them. Are you saying that neither as a bandit or a pirate, that you've not killed those defending their property from you?

"It is really all because of the ledgers. Based on information I've gathered, they intend to kill everyone who has them and use them for their own gain, possibly as their own communication network.

If you believe in their cause, I sincerely suggest you walk up to the nearest Vigilant, kneel down and let them murder you for yours."

Such hypocrisy in the actions of the followers of Stendarr suggests either a severe exageration, or deep corruption in the order. This bears investigation. Do you maintain that this infection is universal, or do you have a particular sect in mind?
Taius Auric
Taius Auric

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:41 am

Well, while I'm no expert in how the Vigilants act, I'm fairly certain that all their shouts of 'Daedra Worshipper' from people in Vigilant robes mean that they are Vigilants of Stendarr. I have no idea if this is an offshoot or not, but I can't exactly ask them when they're trying to murder us.

If you wish to find out, you may join us, or ask one of them. I can guarantee you that they're attacking indiscriminately.
Nightshade
Nightshade

Back to top Go down

Post by Eriikka Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:59 pm

Taius Auric wrote:However most people who live the life of a raider and their ilk, typically are the kind of people that take what they have no right to, killing those who resist them. Are you saying that neither as a bandit or a pirate, that you've not killed those defending their property from you?
Um... no? When did I ever imply that I didn't? I wouldn't be very good at banditry and piracy if I asked nicely now would I?
Eriikka
Eriikka

Back to top Go down

Post by Calith Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:41 pm

Taius Auric wrote:Do you maintain that this infection is universal, or do you have a particular sect in mind?

Try asking them yourself when they come for you. Considering you hold one of these tomes it would be truly surprising if none were pursuing you at this moment.
Calith
Calith

Back to top Go down

Post by Taius Auric Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:29 am

...No you certainly would not.

Ser Nightshade, while I am concerned about this accusation concerning the Vigilants of Stendarr, I'm afraid that if I work alongside you, I would have to ensure your ally recieves just come uppance, either in prefferably imprisonment or death for her crimes.

...But the possibility of an entire religious order abusing the name of the Nine does marginalize one criminal, especially if they are killing indiscriminately.

So, for now, I'd be willing to work with her and you, or at the very least compare notes. If however, this blatant corruption is removed, or nonexistent, then I'll have to fullfil my moral obligation as a Knight.

So long as we understand each other.
Taius Auric
Taius Auric

Back to top Go down

Post by Taius Auric Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:43 am

Calith wrote:
Taius Auric wrote:Do you maintain that this infection is universal, or do you have a particular sect in mind?

Try asking them yourself when they come for you. Considering you hold one of these tomes it would be truly surprising if none were pursuing you at this moment.

Well that will make things easier.
Taius Auric
Taius Auric

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:33 am

Taius Auric wrote:
Ser Nightshade, while I am concerned about this accusation concerning the Vigilants of Stendarr, I'm afraid that if I work alongside you, I would have to ensure your ally recieves just come uppance, either in prefferably imprisonment or death for her crimes.

...But the possibility of an entire religious order abusing the name of the Nine does marginalize one criminal, especially if they are killing indiscriminately.

So, for now, I'd be willing to work with her and you, or at the very least compare notes. If however, this blatant corruption is removed, or nonexistent, then I'll have to fullfil my moral obligation as a Knight.

So long as we understand each other.

Yes yes of course. You have your moral obligations to fulfil, and I, a lowly hunter cannot stop the righteous hand of the Nine. (Of course, given that the nature of the ones hunting us, that sort of thought is rather distasteful in my mind.)

As for notes, I have quite a few given how many I've been forced to kill for my own survival. I am willing to meet with you at say...the Imperial City in a few days. I am uncertain if any of my other companions will make it; the Vigilants had scattered us at the last meeting we had. I'll see if I can send you the details anonymously, but for now, all I will say is Imperial City.
Nightshade
Nightshade

Back to top Go down

Post by Reckoning Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:38 am

Hidden Message to Taius Auric wrote:Do not for a second listen to these daedric worshippers. They wish to lead you astray. I can grantee that the ones you are very close to siding are in fact, bandits, assassins, and vampires. They do not follow the word of the Nine, and you will fall out of favor of the gods should you side along with them.

The Vigilants of Stendarr are willing to lend you aide. We know that the ones burdened by these accured Ledgers of Herma-Mora are suffering, and we wish to help alleviate this. If you are willing, please come meet with us (instead of the dark elf assassin) outside of Chorrol. We will explain our position and from there you can make an informed decision.

In the Service of Stendarr
Alvar Quintius
Reckoning
Reckoning

Back to top Go down

Post by Taius Auric Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:35 pm

...Judging from my current location, I will be unable to travel directly to the heart of the Empire. That, and I have a possible lead inside of Chorrol. The validity of that lead will be determined after I enter, of course. Not before.

I should be able to reach the city within a few days after
Taius Auric
Taius Auric

Back to top Go down

Post by Eriikka Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:53 am

Well thanks for the warning. I'll be sure to keep an eye on you. Nightshade I can meet you in Riften at your earliest convenience. I'll keep the specifics quiet, I'm sure you won't need me to tell you exactly where to find me.
Eriikka
Eriikka

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:04 pm

I suppose I will make my way to Riften soon enough... I just need to do a few things first.
Nightshade
Nightshade

Back to top Go down

Post by Seeks-Many-Secrets Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:54 am

Rotting in a cell with low-life thieving scum. By the Prince I can feel myself growing weaker by the day. What I wouldn't give to get my hands on those Vigilant s'wits right now!
Seeks-Many-Secrets
Seeks-Many-Secrets

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:39 am

From what I heard of that scuffle, it wasn't the Vigilants that caught you. Do you need help at all?
Nightshade
Nightshade

Back to top Go down

Post by Seeks-Many-Secrets Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:49 am

I think I'll be fine; I'm biding my time. Kennek, though... I'm worried about him. He was placed in a different cell, and I don't know what's going on in there. I think they may have found his ledger. I managed to hide mine.
Seeks-Many-Secrets
Seeks-Many-Secrets

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:59 am

Well, even if they try to take it from him, it'll end up with him again. You know how it is. I have a few more things I need to check out, but I'll try and see if, when you break out, we can gather again to go give the Vigilants what they deserve.
Nightshade
Nightshade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum