TESRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Record of Detainment: Agrond, Sundulis

3 posters

Go down

Record of Detainment: Agrond, Sundulis Empty Record of Detainment: Agrond, Sundulis

Post by Sundulis Agrond Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:20 pm

For reference only.

Record Number: 013576

Name: Sundulis Agrond

Race: Bosmeri

Birth Sign: The Lord

Description: Agrond is a relatively tall, olive-skinned Bosmer, with prominent ears. His hair is a dusty brown colour, and is usually kept long. He also commonly sports a well-groomed goatee.

Charges:
Trespassing. One count.

Known History: Sundulis is a member of the Synod, and acts as a field-researcher off-premises. Specializes in Dwemer culture and history, and frequents the provinces of Morrowind and Skyrim, though tends to prefer the latter. Family is located in Daggerfall, and likely has at least some man heritage in him, given House Agrond's immersion into Breton culture. Also known to be a practitioner of magicks, and has rudimentary weapon skill, at least inferred from the blade we found on his person when he was detained.

Subject was cooperative during his incarceration, and was in and out of jail within three nights.

Current Status: Pardoned.

Sovark Ash-Brand, Jailor

Last edited by Sundulis Agrond on Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sundulis Agrond
Sundulis Agrond

Back to top Go down

Record of Detainment: Agrond, Sundulis Empty Re: Record of Detainment: Agrond, Sundulis

Post by Guest Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:35 pm

He should have used the shadows more, else he would not have been captured.

Still, I approve.

Back to top Go down

Record of Detainment: Agrond, Sundulis Empty Re: Record of Detainment: Agrond, Sundulis

Post by Sheogorath Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:35 pm

YOU'RE SO BLOODY BORING LAD!

Looks like I'll have to spice up your life a wee bit more... mayhaps with a bit of rosemary for flavoring.

Approved.
Sheogorath
Sheogorath

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:38 pm

...I already did that...

Back to top Go down

Post by Akatosh Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:39 pm

Fools! I did it centuries ago!

Approved!
Akatosh
Akatosh
Admin

https://tesrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheogorath Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:39 pm

WELL THAT'S A BIT TOO BAD NOW ISN'T IT YOU TOWEL WEARING RAVEN HAG?

Scone? I made it out of dreams and soap...
Sheogorath
Sheogorath

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheogorath Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:41 pm

OH DON'T YOU EVEN GET STARTED WITH ME YOU ENCEPHALITIC NINNYWAGON.

Oh, I'm gonna make your priests even more mad then they are at the moment! Guess who'll make your ink out of bards now?! NO ONE!
Sheogorath
Sheogorath

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:41 pm

I don't eat you insane fool.

Back to top Go down

Post by Akatosh Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:45 pm

Stop acting like a child, Sheogorath! Did I not deliver unto you your greatest victories?! You should be eternally thankful, you incessant whelp!

And I am not a squid! It was a misrepresentation of what I intended!
Akatosh
Akatosh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheogorath Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:47 pm

Really? Seems to me you've been puttin' on weight!

Oh, or maybe that's just how you like gettin' people to serve you? Your body looks like it could rest a baby calf on it, right before you dig your claws inta it and just splatter the gore all over the room.

A work of bloody art, I'm tellin' you. Shame all that milk'll go t'waste.

...I GOT AN IDEA! OH HO HO HO!

MORA, GUESS WHAT YOU'RE GETTIN' IN THE MAIL TODAY?!

Go on, I'll wait.
Sheogorath
Sheogorath

Back to top Go down

Post by Akatosh Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:51 pm

HOW DID YOU EVEN MAIL SOMETHING TO ANOTHER PLANE AND WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH AN OCEAN'S WORTH OF SPOILED MILK?

I hate you so much, Sheogorath! I hate you so much!
Akatosh
Akatosh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheogorath Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:53 pm

A wizard did it.
Sheogorath
Sheogorath

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down