TESRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tch. More squabbling? How original.

2 posters

Go down

Tch. More squabbling? How original. Empty Tch. More squabbling? How original.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:20 pm

I am among my bretheren once more, and nothing has changed one bit. Typical stagnation. I yearn for the change war brings, this so-called 'experiment' better be worth my time. My patience is lacking at most.

Back to top Go down

Tch. More squabbling? How original. Empty Re: Tch. More squabbling? How original.

Post by Sheogorath Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:22 pm

Ah, Daggy! Good to see you around, old boy.

Those scars y'got from Akatosh heal up? Right bastard to get hit by him I hear.

OH, WAIT! I DIDN'T NEED TO HEAR, I WAS THERE!

Heh. Remember when I punched ya in the shins? GOOD TIMES.

OH HO HO HO HO!
Sheogorath
Sheogorath

Back to top Go down

Tch. More squabbling? How original. Empty Re: Tch. More squabbling? How original.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:23 pm

Dagon, Dagon, Dagon...I see you have not changed at all in two hundred years.

This just keeps getting better and better, truly, my elation at everyone's presence has grown with yours.

Back to top Go down

Post by Akatosh Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:23 pm

(( :3 ))
Akatosh
Akatosh
Admin

https://tesrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:28 pm

Of all the-Do not test me, fools. I will have your head on a pike, Sheogorath.

And Vile? We have a SCORE to settle...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:30 pm

Score to settle? My dear Dagon, still sore the mortals have permanently barred you from Mundus?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:42 pm

Ah, Dagon. I was wondering when you would finally wake up. It's been what, two centuries now? We are long overdue for the destructive glory of a true battle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:51 pm

Beothiah. It has been a long time indeed, and worry not...I care only for change both ill and good in nature. For now however, we must content ourselves with showing the mortals our glory in less 'martial' ways however distasteful they may be in comparison.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum