Ah, the scent of the weak is all over this. That, and mortals too, I suppose

Go down

Ah, the scent of the weak is all over this. That, and mortals too, I suppose

Post by MolagBal on Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:50 am

Hello, my kindred. And Malacath. What a lovely new toywe have here. I can already smell the souls of delicious mortals putting their grubby essences all over it. Which one of you is responsible for this? I'll have to reward you them by making their domination especially creative.
MolagBal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ah, the scent of the weak is all over this. That, and mortals too, I suppose

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:53 am

Hello, Molag Bal. Have you attacked any more of my effigies lately?

Back to top Go down

Re: Ah, the scent of the weak is all over this. That, and mortals too, I suppose

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:57 am

Figures you'd come here Bal. I'm quite certain Dagon and Boethiah will appreciate your company immensely.

Try to stay away from any followers who come to me. I do not wish to repeat what happened the last time you did that.

Back to top Go down

Post by MolagBal on Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:04 am

Boethiah: It's called community service.

Clavicus:Naturally we'll be having some fun. And I suppose, since you asked so nicely….NO.
MolagBal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheogorath on Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:06 am

Mo-mo! You rapist little sociopath, how've ya been?!

You never come to the Isles anymore. Are ya still mad about the jester?

I told ya he'd be a riot. LITERALLY!

OH HO HO HO!
Sheogorath

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:09 am

MolagBal wrote:And I suppose, since you asked so nicely….NO.

Have you forgotten what happened that time, considering the aforementioned event that occurred had negative repercussions for you, and you alone.

Do try to be careful the next time you claim a soul that I am still using.

Back to top Go down

Post by MolagBal on Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:50 am

Sheogorath wrote:Mo-mo! You rapist little sociopath, how've ya been?!

You never come to the Isles anymore. Are ya still mad about the jester?

I told ya he'd be a riot. LITERALLY!

OH HO HO HO!

...You're lucky your worshippers are too demented to realize how very doomed they are when I come for them. It takes away all the fun.
MolagBal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:39 am

Sup, Balboy. How are the legions of degenerate mutant offspring doing?

Back to top Go down

Post by MolagBal on Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:09 am

Mephala wrote:Sup, Balboy. How are the legions of degenerate mutant offspring doing?

Making their father proud. So, Phalic, how are the webs? Obscure and pointless as ever?
MolagBal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermaeus Mora on Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:48 pm

Ah, Molag. Something about your subtlety, the whole "Lord Of Rape" thing, caused me to completely and utterly forget you existed. It was a blessing.
Hermaeus Mora

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:08 pm

And now apparently, this is happening. Do I have to have to get some random mortal to fetch the Scourge again?

Back to top Go down

Post by MolagBal on Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:31 am

Hermaeus Mora wrote:Ah, Molag. Something about your subtlety, the whole "Lord Of Rape" thing, caused me to completely and utterly forget you existed. It was a blessing.

On both sides, I'm sure.

…And its king of rape. I am a monarch of violating domination, not some wannabe.

…Oh wait, did Malacath say something? I'm sorry, its hard to tell. I often confuse the noise with that of a scamp shitting somewhere.
MolagBal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:17 pm

Mock all you wish, violator. You, too, shall stumble by my hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by MolagBal on Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:31 pm

There it is again! Sounding even more pretentious and desperate, if such a thing were possible.
MolagBal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down