TESRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Skyrim, Whiterun] Our heroes, Our heroes (open)

+6
Agrippina
Asren Free-Spirit
Akatosh
Lesar
Kennek-Getha of Iblan
Arla Neerus
10 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

[Skyrim, Whiterun] Our heroes, Our heroes (open) - Page 5 Empty Re: [Skyrim, Whiterun] Our heroes, Our heroes (open)

Post by Kennek-Getha of Iblan Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:49 am

No, no, definitely giving him too much credit. Though he would be very much flattered about being a wanted man if he was stupid. For all his bluster and actual skill, it seemed like he just got lucky a lot of time. Kennek never much believed in luck, and frankly it never sat well with him, even if it meant a few more Thalmor corpses.

This wasn't a highly trained assassin, or some sort of one man army. It was an Argonian (albeit a large, strong one) with a chip on his shoulder following a mysterious priest he'd just met with two women in tow, both of whom he wished to get into bed right at this moment if it weren't for the fact there was a Thalmor execution squad after his scaled hide. Honestly, at times, despite his warrior's pride and the Nord like fire burning within his soul, he honestly wondered how he lasted this long - not that he was complaining, but some things just didn't add up.

He always just thanked the Nine every time he made it out of an assault alive. "So, Vigilant. I didn't expect to see you again so soon... where did you come from?"
Kennek-Getha of Iblan
Kennek-Getha of Iblan

Back to top Go down

[Skyrim, Whiterun] Our heroes, Our heroes (open) - Page 5 Empty Re: [Skyrim, Whiterun] Our heroes, Our heroes (open)

Post by Akatosh Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:25 am

"Cheydinhal, originally. It's in Cyrodiil. Massive place, these days."

The warrior-priest smiled slyly as he intentionally dodged the question.

"The locals are a mix of Imperial and Dunmeri. This negated a lot of the violence during the White-Gold Concordant's initial phase. Nobody there was particularly concerned. It disturbed me, I will be honest. Why do the Thalmor pursue you? I will confess, my efforts to assist you stem out of earthly feelings of hatred for them. And, well, I made that promise, did I not? That we would meet again. Vinthros does not make such promises lightly, I assure you. You merely figured I was being foreboding, I assume."

The Priest continued moving, eyes ever... vigilant.

"Very few have what it takes to be a Vigilant. Complete devotion to not just One, but Nine. There was once a story... Well, I can tell it later."
Akatosh
Akatosh
Admin

https://tesrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kennek-Getha of Iblan Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:54 pm

"Well. That's an answer." Kennek mumbled. He knew the Thalmor were all around, no doubt preparing their swords and spells.

Looking over the man, he still couldn't quite place who in Oblivion this person was. They claimed to be a Vigilant, but he was too small to Kennek for that to be true. Where was the muscle, the girth, the weaponry? Guy seemed more like an impoverished preacher then anything else. His iron armored clanked as he walked, the warhammer on his back lightly glowing in the night's darkness. "Just a bit convenient you're here is all. And as for why the Thalmor don't enjoy my company... well. I got angry. I got lucky for just being alive after getting angry. Now they found me, and I ain't lucky no more."

Kennek looked at his companions, particularly the new Argonian woman. "So. What's your name? Kennek's mine. Folks call me Smash-Much-Stone, but it's kind of a dumb nickname."
Kennek-Getha of Iblan
Kennek-Getha of Iblan

Back to top Go down

Post by Seeks-Many-Secrets Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:49 pm

While readying a ward spell and fingering the spear on her back, the unarmored woman looked back at him and replied, "You realize that Kennek means 'smashes', yes? I can only assume that your full name is Kennek-Getha if you are called 'Smashes-Many-Stones'. Do you not know Jel, hist-brother? How terrible. Regardless, I am called Seeks-Many-Secrets. I'll let you figure out my true name for yourself. Should be a nice little project for you."

She then began looking around them for signs of spells being readied.
Seeks-Many-Secrets
Seeks-Many-Secrets

Back to top Go down

Post by Agrippina Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:15 pm

From the shadows, Agrippina stifled a curse. In the space of time between her arrival at the bar and the Argonian's exit, the latter had managed to gain three followers - at least one of whom who looked like they could handle themselves in a fight. In terms of number, that put them on par with the Thalmor themselves: Agrippina was accompanied by only three bodyguards. There was no possibility of an easy victory any more. But she was not about to accept defeat so lightly. Quantity was nothing in comparison to quality.

The trap was sprung. With a speed belying their bulk, the Thalmor moved to encircle the group on both sides. Agrippina stood in front of the Vigilant, levelling her staff and summoning up her magic. There was a gap left in the net at the back of the group, in order to enable the less resolved to flee. Agrippina was not interested in a massacre. She could not care less who lived or who died, so long as the Argonian was in the latter category. It was better to have a rout and a swift victory than a pitched battle.

"Halt, in the name of the Empire and the Dominion," she called out, voice rendered firm by determination. She turned to face the man who was leading the group. He did not seem a warrior. Moreover, he did not look like the man who would conspire with criminal elements. Perhaps there was a chance here to even the odds. She spoke to him directly:

"Whether unwittingly or willingly, you are harbouring a fugitive. An Argonian who has committed crimes against the peace and against humanity - an Argonian who is guilty of mass murder, treason, banditry, thievery, and blasphemy. By the power invested in me by the Imperial Government, I am detaining this man into our custody so he may face prosecution for these acts. Please do not obstruct the justice of the Dominion. Disband immediately, and you will not be harmed nor charged with complicity."

This was the last opportunity to avoid bloodshed. She had little hope that it would work, but it was worth a try. There would be no mercy after this.
Agrippina
Agrippina

Back to top Go down

Post by Akatosh Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:53 pm

"Excuse me, Ma'am."

The Vigilant stood tall in front of the Thalmor woman.

"I am a Vigilant of Julianos, and these three have sought sanctuary at the local chapel. It is absolute to my vows that I deliver them unto their Sanctuary as requested - that is the law of the Vigilants. You are interfering directly with the work of the Eight Divines. Now, Madam, I understand that you exist to wage war against Talos. I have no remarks to you in regards to that controversy - that is neither here nor there, currently. But, as it stands, you are declaring war against Julianos, Great and Holy, against one of the Eight Divine. And as I am his disciple, I shall not allow you to interfere in me delivering these to Sanctuary. What is it Mara's famous disciple Amanir once wrote? 'Blessed in Mercy, Blessed in Love, Let Not Your Neighbors Be Crushed In Your Glove.' You challenge hospitality - you challenge the sacred writ of the Eight, the deepest and purest concerns of the Divine. So be it. I will fight you if necessary. But know that you stand not against a worshiper of Talos or a priest of some Daedra. You stand against a Vigilant, one declared, ordained, and guaranteed by the Empire, and you teeter an edge you cannot comprehend. Strike me if you so wish; I will not stop you from that. I urge only that you consider your actions. The Thalmor may believe they rule the roost, but an enemy in the Vigilants I cannot expect you would wish."

Vinthros stepped back, retreating from the close distance he got to the woman during his speech. He laid his right hand on his hilt, and his left hand to the sky.

"Julianos. Zenithar. Stendarr. Mara. Kynareth. Akatosh. Arkay. Dibella. Protect me."

The Vigilant smiled, pausing just long enough after saying Dibella to have said Talos, had he wished. The message was clear.
Akatosh
Akatosh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kennek-Getha of Iblan Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:28 pm

Kennek's message was also rather clear; namely, reaching a hand back to place a hand on the handle of his hammer, glaring at the Thalmor woman all the while.

The Argonian may not have been a trained killer, or a soldier. He was just a mason. But he did kill several Thalmor soldiers and two of their officers and seemingly came out unscathed. Granted, he'd ambushed them, but still. He looked to his left at the woman he'd nearly laid with, putting her behind him with one of his strong arms. To his right, he looked at the older Argonian woman. She looked just as ready as he was to fight shoulder something have happened.

Finally, he looked at the Vigilant, and wondered what exactly he was doing.
Kennek-Getha of Iblan
Kennek-Getha of Iblan

Back to top Go down

Post by Agrippina Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:54 pm

Agrippina stared at the man as he spoke. This night was just getting worse and worse. Not only had the Argonian found himself cover, but he had somehow managed to attach himself to a Vigilant. At a stroke, the stakes were raised to the highest. This was no longer a mere matter of justice. The Thalmor were barely tolerated in Skyrim, especially after the events of Ulfric's rebellion. They may have earned a reputation for callousness, but they were also aware of the diplomatic repercussions of their actions. Agrippina could not simply assault a Vigilant of Julianos - no matter how sound her justification - and expect to see no reaction. She had to see if she could achieve an alternative.

"I have no quarrel with you, Vigilant," she said carefully, "I seek only to exercise my duty to uphold the peace." She pointed her staff at the Argonian, while holding the Vigilant's gaze.

"By what right may he claim sanctuary? This is a judicial matter, not a religious concern. This man has committed grave offences against the Dominion. He has subverted the peace of the Empire; he has challenged the law of the land. Now, he seeks to shield himself from the repercussions of his acts by exploiting your generosity. He uses your gods as a shield against injury. He is not a devout - merely a trickster and a charlatan. Once you have served your purpose for him, he shall abandon both you and your gods and resume his escape from justice. Who knows what further depravities he will commit, if I do not remand him into custody at this moment?"

Agrippina walked closer to the priest, until they stood face-to-face.

"What precedent would this set," she continued, "where any common criminal may evade justice by delivering himself into the arms of the templars? You have your duties; and I have mine. I cannot allow such a serious offender to escape punishment. I am utilising the powers invested in me by the Concordat - the powers accorded by your government. I am fully within my rights to detain this traitor. If you harbour him against us, then you risk bringing the neutrality of the temple orders into disrepute. I would issue a full complaint to the Embassy, who would in turn raise the matter with the magistrates. Your sanctuaries may soon lose their sacredness, if you do not stand aside now and allow justice to be done."

With that, she retreated to her previous position and held her staff aloft. The Thalmor guards held their stance, glancing between their opponents. They knew where they would strike and how. The question was now when - or more to the point, if.
Agrippina
Agrippina

Back to top Go down

Post by Akatosh Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:00 pm

The Vigilant briefly considered this, his hand ever tightening on the hilt.

"You have done a dark thing indeed, Lady of the Thalmor. But... But I will not lead to the ruin of that most precious to me."

Vinthros looked over his shoulder, to his companions.

"I am sorry. I cannot fight this woman; nor deny she has a point. I cannot risk every chapel in Skyrim and Cyrodiil being lost to my own Hubris. Please forgive me, friends. We will meet again. I know it."

His eyes met the Thalmor's again, lingering slightly, and he slowly began to exit.

"It is only logical I step away from this. Otherwise, I will be destroyed, and with me, my faith crushed. What happened to Talos worship can easily happen to the worship of anyone else. By the Eight, I am sorry. But I have confidence you will escape, friends."
Akatosh
Akatosh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kennek-Getha of Iblan Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:15 pm

Well, it's a good thing Kennek was one thing that the Thalmor rarely prepared for in this sort of conflict.

Namely, deciding to make a hasty exit via suddenly rushing into one of the Thalmor guards and bodyslamming the man into the ground, rolling off the Thalmor, and then stumbling his way off. The Argonian, three hundred pounds or so in his armor, either seriously injured the guard, having bloodied his face and probably cracked a rib or two, or at the very least stunned him long enough for a get-away to be made. "Catch me if you can, whoresons!"

With a loud, boastful laugh into the night, the chase was officially on. Already, the Argonian looked for places to slip into and ambush his pursuers - precious few, considering the general layout of Whiterun. Still, the night was dark, and the aurora could only shine so much light. It was Masser and Secondus that gave him the most trouble, having illuminated the night about a quarter of the brightness of the sun.

With a skid on the stonepavment, he ran down one of the stonestairwells to the lowest level of Whiterun, his elven pursuers catching up. Vaulting over the railing halfway down, (and almost falling on his ass in the sewage runoff), he ran.

Shitshitshitshitshit.
Kennek-Getha of Iblan
Kennek-Getha of Iblan

Back to top Go down

Post by Agrippina Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:26 pm

Agrippina felt a surge of triumph, although her expression remained as steely as before. There was a time when diplomacy paid dividends over mindless violence. Many of her kinsmen would have simply swarmed the Argonian as soon as they had emerged from the pub. She had held back until she could properly assess the situation. Her patience had been vindicated. What manner of crisis would she have invited upon the Embassy if she had inadvertently butchered a Vigilant of Julianos?

"A most prudent and pious outcome, Vigilant-"

Her sentence - and her moment of victory - was cut short. The Argonian made a run for it. Only instead of slipping through the net, he chose to smash his way through it. In a second he had thrown himself against one of her guards. The latter had been prepared for a fight, but the suddenness and ferocity of the effort surprised him, and he was smacked to the ground. The Argonian leaped over him and ran into the night.

Not even sparing a moment to curse, Agrippina launched herself after him. The other Thalmor followed, as even the floored guard scrabbled to get up. They were instantly in pursuit. Her bodyguards, being armoured, were less agile than Agrippina herself and soon fell behind. She was not as swift as this thief, but she was also not as heavily encumbered. She reached the stairs just as the Argonian propelled himself over the barrier.

Raising her staff aloft, she called up her magic and sent a cone of flame surging at him. Then she was hurrying down the stairs as fast as she could, still sending bolts of magic after her target whenever she could, in an effort to slow him down or at least impede his escape.
Agrippina
Agrippina

Back to top Go down

Post by Seeks-Many-Secrets Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:33 pm

Standing dumbfounded by the sudden turn of events, Seeks-Many-Secrets quickly came to her senses and chased after the Thalmor pursuers. Spear now fully extended outward, she charged the one closest to her and lobbed a fireball at another.
Seeks-Many-Secrets
Seeks-Many-Secrets

Back to top Go down

Post by Agrippina Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:51 pm

The Thalmor had been so intent on catching the male Argonian that they had paid little heed to his companions. They expected that they would be too overwhelmed by the sudden turn of events to respond. They were to pay for this tactical error.

As the female Argonian ran after the Thalmor, she encountered the two guards who had fallen behind. The latter had only just managed to pick himself up from the ground. He was caught completely unaware by the attack. The spear struck home, thrusting clean through his abdomen. He collapsed backwards, clutching his attacker's weapon in a reflexive moment of agony. The other had the benefit of distance. He caught the edge of the fire ball with his shield, although the force and intensity sent him staggering backwards. Having recovered, he bolted towards her with his sword drawn, hoping to catch her before she could withdraw her spear.
Agrippina
Agrippina

Back to top Go down

Post by Seeks-Many-Secrets Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:02 am

Unfortunately, the argonain stumbled as she tried to use her forward momentum to pull the spear from its mark. Thinking fast, she redirected herself with the pole and let out a powerful kick as he got near.
Seeks-Many-Secrets
Seeks-Many-Secrets

Back to top Go down

Post by Kennek-Getha of Iblan Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:18 am

Let it be said about magic; it is powerful, it is effective, and in sufficient quantities, it can take down almost any sort of foe, mortal or otherwise. Which is why, when the cone of fire happened to blow past the barrier, Kennek decided to try to hoof it even faster. His heart pounded, his blood boiled from the thrill of the chase, and his scales itched with excitement. At least, until a firebolt had managed to catch his right ankle, the searing of flesh and armor patently clear by the smell and the cry of pain Kennek that filled the air. The heavily armored man stumbled and fell, skidding a few feet forward.

Disoriented, he picked himself up and yelped as another bolt of fire smacked into his side. almost causing him to fall over again. Thinking quickly, he dove behind the cover of one of the lodges opposite the blacksmith's shop. The plan was twofold - to let himself get reoriented as best as he could, and to make the Thalmor wench come to him. Kennek pulled out his warhammer, gripping it firmly, his eyes narrowed into slits, a slight hiss of pain escaping his teeth every other breath.
Kennek-Getha of Iblan
Kennek-Getha of Iblan

Back to top Go down

Post by Agrippina Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:29 am

The Thalmor guard caught the brunt of the kick and stumbled backwards. But he came off lightly compared to his companion; the Argonian's manoeuvre had embedded the spear tip into his flesh, goring him further. He let out a shrill cry which was cut short as his throat was flooded with blood. But all his efforts to extract the spear were in vain: it was snagged in his flesh. The other guard steadied himself, raising his shield and holding his sword behind him, before charging the Argonian once more.

Meanwhile, Agrippina continued her pursuit, unaware of the altercation that was carrying on behind her. All that mattered to her was that the Argonian was caught. Everything else was irrelevant. She had been successful so far in this regard. Her fiery barrage had toppled the thief and sent him spiralling into the ground. He had recovered, but he could no longer outrun her. A second blow glanced off of him. Agrippina descended down the steps.

The thief had clearly realised that he could outdistance an opponent to whom distance was not a barrier. Instead, he chose to conceal himself behind a lodge. Agrippina raised her staff against it. She was tempted to simply ignite the building and drive the Argonian out of hiding. But she was restrained by diplomacy. She wanted to minimise casualties; indeed, she had been prepared to allow everyone to live so long as her mark was delivered to her. It was one thing to use fire magic. A full-fledged fire would not have endeared the Thalmor to the residents of Whiterun. If she wanted to leave the city alive, she had to be delicate.

So she bided her time, as the Argonian did, until the third guard arrived on the scene. She motioned wordlessly at where the Argonian was hiding. The guard nodded, approaching the building while unsheathing his longsword. This he held cautiously at chest height, anticipating a strike, as he walked closer and closer towards the lodge. Agrippina followed him behind from a distance, reaching down to withdraw the dagger attached to her waist.
Agrippina
Agrippina

Back to top Go down

Post by Seeks-Many-Secrets Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:44 am

Unable to retrieve her own weapon, she cast a fire rune in front of the guard as he approached, buying her time to take the other one's sword and charged with ferocity generally reserved for orismer.
Seeks-Many-Secrets
Seeks-Many-Secrets

Back to top Go down

Post by Kennek-Getha of Iblan Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:02 am

Suddenly, steel hammerhead.

KRAK.

A strike did indeed come, though the thief didn't show himself. Instead, the head of the hammer rounded the corner and knocked the guard directly in the head, steel impacting with armor and skull. If that wasn't enough to kill the man, some additional sort of maiming happened; namely, the blow suddenly blasting the man's face with fire. Kennek grinned as the strike connected, then quickly leaped around to the other corner of the lodge. "Thalmor contraband! Thanks for that, by the way! I'll be sure to note Talos of how much you suck."

Boastfulness and taunting aside, Kennek felt his leg and side begin to burn with a greater intensity. He couldn't keep this up for long; he either needed to escape quickly, or he needed to end this fight soon. The same damned ankle where he'd taken the arrow as well, as luck would have it.
Kennek-Getha of Iblan
Kennek-Getha of Iblan

Back to top Go down

Post by Agrippina Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:17 am

The Thalmor's head caved in under the weight of the blow. The body fell lifelessly to the ground, the only movement being the residual twitching of limbs and the gushing of blood from the pulpy mass that was once his face. Agrippina had heard the attack before she could even comprehend seeing it. She could not help but wince. There would be a swift burial for that guard.

Then she stared at his assailant, and her eyes narrowed with unrestrained malice. She did not even know the Argonian's name. But she would be damned if she allowed him to live. This guard was the latest tally in his list of crimes. Before, this had been a mere matter of judicial procedure. Now it was a matter of vengeance. She would not suffer the death of her kin. She would level Whiterun if that was necessary to see this butcher brought to justice.

Agrippina raised her staff above her heard.

"Oblivion have you!" she cried out, slamming the staff down and sending a shock wave towards the Argonian.

---

The Thalmor pulled back from the fire and adopted a defensive stance, just as the female Argonian came running at him. She was strong, despite her lithe build, and her blows were furious. He swung his shield in an effort to knock her back, following up with a thrust of his sword to catch her while she was still recovering.
Agrippina
Agrippina

Back to top Go down

Post by Seeks-Many-Secrets Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:34 am

The sword plunged into the side of her gut, but before it could reach anything vital, she grabbed his arm, not allowing him to push it any farther into her, let out a furious roar, and knocked him onto the rune. Fire burst forth, engulfing the two in a pillar of flame. A split-second later, there lay two bodies on the ground, one altmer, the other argonian, both heavily singed. The latter, however, suddenly opened her eyes and slowly pulled herself up, clutching the puncture wound on her abdomen with one hand, and the blue-white glow of Ward emanating from the other. She staggered to her spear and ripped it out of the guard's body, making sure to twist it first.
Seeks-Many-Secrets
Seeks-Many-Secrets

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesar Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:44 am

Remaining silent through all else that happened, it was after her Argonian companion rushed that Lesar went into action. While attention was drawn by her two companions, the Imperial had slipped back into shadows before drawing her trusty bow.

She had never directly confronted the Thalmor before; always resented them, but always stood away from them. She had never spoken positively of Talos. Some of them had seen her and known, quite instantly, of her heritage. To many of them, she was a traitor merely for existing, though even they could not defend the simple execution of an Elf-born Imperial simply for existing. But she had always resented the Thalmor. She had never known her father, but she did know one thing: that the man had been dragged from his home for no reason but his "race treason". And now, the Thalmor seemed to be after this Argonian. She didn't know him well, at all, of course, but she was sick of it. Sick of bowing to the Thalmor. And, in that moment, she made her decision.

An arrow was drawn from her quiver, its steel head laid upon her finger. She took careful aim at one of the Thalmor - the apparent mage who they had first spotted within - and, tensing her bowstring, let her arrow fly.
Lesar
Lesar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kennek-Getha of Iblan Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:51 am

Kennek couldn't take the shockwave, blasting back several feet, sparks flying from his armor as he landed on the ground near the blacksmith's shop. He looked up at the Thalmor and grimaced, a hand still on his warhammer as he shakily stood up. "Well... that's unpleasant." He cracked his neck, coughing and hissing after.

It was then he noticed a figure behind the Thalmor woman, and suddenly... well, he decided to do what he did best. "HEY! THAT ALL YA GOT, WHORE?! Or do I got to get you all hot and bothered before you show me what you're really made of?! I bet you're getting off on this right now, Whoremer!" He began to chuckle, though he was still in obvious pain. "Did I kill one of your rutting buddies, I wonder? He died as he lived; limp."

Come on, come on, do it do it do it.
Kennek-Getha of Iblan
Kennek-Getha of Iblan

Back to top Go down

Post by Agrippina Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:19 am

Agrippina began to advance towards the Argonian. In her mind, she had triumphed already. There was nowhere left to run or to hide. A warrior could not prevail over a wizard in such close confines. He was a rat in a trap. But even on the verge of death, he could not resist being entirely insufferable. She would relish the moment that she never had to hear his voice ever again. She brandished the staff at him, preparing a bolt of flame to finish him off.

Thunk.

The staff slipped from her fingers and clattered to the ground. The arrow had caught her clean in the shoulder. Surprise and pain gripped Agrippina, causing her to fall to her knees. A stream of blood began to pour down her chest as she gasped and smothered the pain. Those moments, though horrible, gave her scant time to assess her situation. The arrow had come from behind. Which meant that all her guards were dead. She was surrounded and alone. The tables had turned.

She glanced at the Argonian. She wanted to see him perish - more than she even thought possible. But she was not suicidal. Her own life was too high a price to pay for the life of this debauched murderer. She had fought, and she had lost. Now, she had to be content with mere survival.

Suddenly, Agrippina gripped the staff with her good hand and wheeled around, unleashing a furious wave of fire in the direction of her remote assailant. She put all her energy into the blast; the inferno would ensure that whoever they were would be too occupied - or dead - to pick her off as she ran. Having done this, she lowered her staff and retreated, mustering all the energy she had left to put as much distance between herself and her foes as possible.
Agrippina
Agrippina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kennek-Getha of Iblan Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:24 am

Luck has a funny way of working with Kennek. All day terrible things had happened; a botched ambush, barely getting away with his life from it, then more Thalmor within the walls of Whiterun, and he'd taken some pretty nasty injuries along the way.

Then, things like this happened.

He gave a prayer to the Nine, thanking them all for his fortune, and grinned as the Thalmor bitch ran with her tail between her legs. With the impending danger gone, he slumped against the wall of the blacksmith's shop, panting for breath as his vision began to darken. "Whoa... took a worse beating then I thought." He chuckled, rubbing his right side. The armor and scales were charred, magical flame having long since left it's mark. He looked up, hoping to see some sort of ally. "Hey... y'can... come out now. Please."
Kennek-Getha of Iblan
Kennek-Getha of Iblan

Back to top Go down

Post by Seeks-Many-Secrets Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:42 am

Seeks-Many-Secrets hadn't been hiding, but standing fully upright, clothes all but completely burnt off. Using her spear as a walking stick, she made her way over to Kennek. She offered a hand to help him up and smirked. "How are you holding up, kid?"
Seeks-Many-Secrets
Seeks-Many-Secrets

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next