TESRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Morning! Where are we going? (closed)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Good Morning! Where are we going? (closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Good Morning! Where are we going? (closed)

Post by Asren Free-Spirit Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:40 am

Ignoring the shriek, too busy dissuading any onlookers from wearing out their welcome with a penetrating stare, Asren groaned audibly as she overheard the rest of Arla's antics.
"Get used to the cold, Skyrim isn't going to coddle you and neither will I from here on."
She said matter-of-factly, inwardly bemoaning her lack of anything remotely good enough to dull the pain she'd have to endure over this trip...and she needed a stiff drink desperately.
Asren Free-Spirit
Asren Free-Spirit

Back to top Go down

Good Morning! Where are we going? (closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Good Morning! Where are we going? (closed)

Post by Arla Neerus Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:43 am

Arla hurried and cleaned, the only odd moment is when she hopped out of the water and shook herself dry, water from her hair possibly hitting Asren. Before anyone could get a glimpse, she threw on her clothes.

"We should get something for the cold.." She spoke as she walked up behind Asren, her hair somehow dry. "We can go now right? See! Clean enough to squeak"
Arla Neerus
Arla Neerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Asren Free-Spirit Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:49 am

Had the towering nord been hit with cold water, she would've bothered paying attention. She instead proceeded to order up a couple horses for herself and Arla, as she mounted her own ride she led the other horse closer to Arla as she spoke. "Alright, we'll stop by Riverwood first, stay there for the night before we get moving once again. After that, we'll hit up Falkreath before going south once more. Before too long, we'll be in Cyrodill assuming nothing interrupts us on the way."
Asren Free-Spirit
Asren Free-Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Arla Neerus Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:21 am

"This I can do" With no hesitation, Arla stepped into the saddle of the horse. "I love riding. It is something I used to do in my spare time back home." She smiled at her companion, confident in her abilities (For once). "So, we go to Riverwood. Other side of the mountain right? Not sure about Falkreath, what is there?"
Arla Neerus
Arla Neerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Asren Free-Spirit Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:52 am

Asren shrugged as the horses went on their way. "Falkreath's a hunting town, grew up near there. I know a few people there so we can stay there for a while." the adventurer went on as she spurred her steed onwards.
Asren Free-Spirit
Asren Free-Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Arla Neerus Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:20 am

Arla squeezed the horse and it sped off after Asren. She Manuverured beside her laughing as she rode. It felt good to be back on a horse. She wished she had taken one from the farm before. It would have solved a ton of problems.

She followed her guide, sun rising. Finally some good in what had been a crappy adventure.
Arla Neerus
Arla Neerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2