TESRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Follow this page to see if Valdimir's Heavy Lifting caravan is near you!

+4
Nightshade
Calith
Arla Neerus
Valdimir
8 posters

Go down

Follow this page to see if Valdimir's Heavy Lifting caravan is near you! Empty Follow this page to see if Valdimir's Heavy Lifting caravan is near you!

Post by Valdimir Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:32 pm

That is right me'lads. I did mention that I am a traveling merchant, no? I sell and buy just about anything in these parts of the world. These are a few things I've just recently picked up from my travels.

Enchanted Steel chest plate- Is tested and confirmed to give the wearer a resistance to cold.

Enchanted Steel helm- Resistance to disease

Steel boots- Self explanatory, very nice design though!

Two Ebony bows- Some lad sold these to me at a very reasonable price. One of them seems to be glowing purple...not sure what it does but it does put on quite a light show I guess!

20 iron ingots/10 steel ingots- Need armor or weapons? Then make it yourself ya damned lazy mudcrab haha!

Lutes- Need to play a song for that special occasion but don't have an instrument? Well I am your solution lad!

I am still currently in Whiterun, and I will be for the next few days or so. And then I am off to wherever my travels take me!

Valdimir's heavy lifting, I find and take things so you don't have to!
Valdimir
Valdimir

Back to top Go down

Follow this page to see if Valdimir's Heavy Lifting caravan is near you! Empty Re: Follow this page to see if Valdimir's Heavy Lifting caravan is near you!

Post by Arla Neerus Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:01 pm

Do you have regular clothes?
Arla Neerus
Arla Neerus

Back to top Go down

Follow this page to see if Valdimir's Heavy Lifting caravan is near you! Empty Re: Follow this page to see if Valdimir's Heavy Lifting caravan is near you!

Post by Valdimir Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:02 pm

Arla Neerus wrote:Do you have regular clothes?

Indeed I do m'lady. Erm, what happened to your clothes in the first place?
Valdimir
Valdimir

Back to top Go down

Post by Calith Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:06 pm

how much gold for the enchanted chest plate? That could be very useful.
Calith
Calith

Back to top Go down

Post by Valdimir Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:09 pm

Calith wrote:how much gold for the enchanted chest plate? That could be very useful.

I am selling that nice piece of work for 700 gold. You save almost 200 gold from other competitors for something like that good sir!
Valdimir
Valdimir

Back to top Go down

Post by Calith Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:15 pm

Valdimir wrote:
Calith wrote:how much gold for the enchanted chest plate? That could be very useful.

I am selling that nice piece of work for 700 gold. You save almost 200 gold from other competitors for something like that good sir!

A reasonable price. Unfortunately I cannot afford such a thing at this time. What about arrows? Imperial ones if you have them, I am looking to replace those recently lost.
Calith
Calith

Back to top Go down

Post by Valdimir Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:18 pm

I have so many arrows that if I make one misstep and fall backwards I might pierce my own arse. Fairly certain I have imperial arrows lad.
Valdimir
Valdimir

Back to top Go down

Post by Calith Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:25 pm

Valdimir wrote:I have so many arrows that if I make one misstep and fall backwards I might pierce my own arse. Fairly certain I have imperial arrows lad.

That is good news indeed, I am half a day's roughly half a day's travel from Whiterun. I shall seek you out when I arrive.
Calith
Calith

Back to top Go down

Post by Valdimir Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:29 pm

Calith wrote:
Valdimir wrote:I have so many arrows that if I make one misstep and fall backwards I might pierce my own arse. Fairly certain I have imperial arrows lad.

That is good news indeed, I am half a day's roughly half a day's travel from Whiterun. I shall seek you out when I arrive.
I look forward to doing business with ya!
Valdimir
Valdimir

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:53 pm

Hm...an Ebony bow? I guess I could use a replacement for my flashy glass one, but I don't plan on stopping by Whiterun anytime soon. Ah well, how much for it (enchanted or otherwise)? And do you happen to sell any daggers?
Nightshade
Nightshade

Back to top Go down

Post by Azim Dekshari Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:05 pm

That helm doesn't sound horrible. I might be put off by the price, though.
How much does it cost?
Azim Dekshari
Azim Dekshari

Back to top Go down

Post by Valdimir Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:42 am

Nightshade wrote:Hm...an Ebony bow? I guess I could use a replacement for my flashy glass one, but I don't plan on stopping by Whiterun anytime soon. Ah well, how much for it (enchanted or otherwise)? And do you happen to sell any daggers?

Oi. Quite a busy few days I must say. Daggers? Why of course I got yer daggers lad! Them daggers are so common on the roads you practically can find animals shitting them out, haha!

As for the pretty bows, the regular one I'll sell for 1100. The enchanted one...hrmmm. Well the thing is lad, I'm not sure how much to sell this one for. I'm not sure what exactly it's enchanted with.

I sell this merchandise for a lot cheaper than the crazies inside Whiterun I can tell ya that. Especially that one pretty lady named Adrianne. She apparently likes to randomly announce to her customers that she her father "in more ways than people realize". Eeeegh.

As fer you Azim! The enchanted helm could be yours for for a measly 600 gold.
Valdimir
Valdimir

Back to top Go down

Post by Rrayuh Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:17 am

Valdimir wrote:As for the pretty bows, the regular one I'll sell for 1100. The enchanted one...hrmmm. Well the thing is lad, I'm not sure how much to sell this one for. I'm not sure what exactly it's enchanted with.
You said it was glowing purple? *small inkblot indicating a pause, as if thinking*

I may be able to identify the enchantment on it, in exchange for a discount should I wish to purchase it.
Rrayuh
Rrayuh

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:51 pm

Too rich for my blood, unfortunately. Maybe after a few jobs I might be able to afford the normal one... I could barely afford my last weapon.
Nightshade
Nightshade

Back to top Go down

Post by Regulus Vortens Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:31 am

...I know I'm new here, but how much for the lute? From one of the traditional Great Families, or just a regular old thing?

For that matter, don't suppose you'd be taking the road up to the coast, would you? Whiterun's a bit far for me, but I could make Morthal or Dawnstar for something important.

Like, you know, a lute.
Regulus Vortens
Regulus Vortens

Back to top Go down

Post by Samylin Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:29 pm

Very selective inventory, but not bad. Perhaps I will buy some things in bulk if you ever find your way to Bruma, Cheyindhal, or Chorrol.
Samylin
Samylin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum