TESRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Places to Avoid

+3
Amator Bellum
Arla Neerus
Nightshade
7 posters

Go down

Places to Avoid Empty Places to Avoid

Post by Nightshade Fri May 11, 2012 8:37 pm

So, given that most of us who write in these ledgers tend to generally be adventurers of sorts, lets do something good for each other and start writing down information about certain areas, caves, or even towns to avoid that you have discovered in your travels. Allow me to start off:

A little ways out of Winterhold, about an hour's travel off road to the east, that is mostly obscured by snow and ice. You might end up falling down into it when hunting and not really paying attention to your immediate surroundings. That cave leads into a small tunnel network, most of it underground. That cave network is completely full of those Falmer insect pets. Never seen a Falmer in it though. Maybe they use it as a sort of breeding grounds or they toss out the ones they don't want there. Or maybe they're just wild. So unless you plan on hunting their chitin, stay away from there.

Also, there's a ruined old tower just on the edges of Cyrodill if you follow the northern most road from Morrowind that is just completely full of the undead. I've never confirmed it myself, but I'm fairly certain there's a lich or two lurking in that tower. The undead there are really powerful, but at the same time, I once found a diamond hidden away in it. So I'm sure there's quite a bit of treasure in there. High risk, high reward.

I have a few more places I know of, but I'll give someone else a chance now.
Nightshade
Nightshade

Back to top Go down

Places to Avoid Empty Re: Places to Avoid

Post by Arla Neerus Fri May 11, 2012 9:02 pm

Welllllllllllll I'm in Bruma at the moment and I heard that outside the town, couple miles away actually, there is an old fort. Supposedly it is filled with Vampires and they are using daedra like Daedroths and stuff. It's out of guard range and its not big enough for the army to get them soooo they kinda just do their thing. Keep away!
Arla Neerus
Arla Neerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Amator Bellum Sun May 20, 2012 1:45 pm

I SAY AVOID SKYRIM

IT IS COLD AND SUCKS
Amator Bellum
Amator Bellum

Back to top Go down

Post by Seeks-Many-Secrets Sun May 20, 2012 8:12 pm

I agree that Skyrim is far too cold. I don't understand how Kennek can stand it here, the only thing keeping me from freezing to death in the northern part of the provence is my fire magic.
Seeks-Many-Secrets
Seeks-Many-Secrets

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade Tue May 22, 2012 11:13 pm

Yes, Skyrim is too cold for any civilized life, which makes me wonder how Nords can stand to live here even with their resistance to cold, but by places to avoid, I meant dangerous places that you don't want to be caught in.
Nightshade
Nightshade

Back to top Go down

Post by Asren Free-Spirit Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:26 am

Aside from Winterhold, and Markarth, there's an old fort up in the north near Dawnstar that's infamous around there. According to what I've heard, people go in but they don't come back out.
Asren Free-Spirit
Asren Free-Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Calith Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:04 pm

Winterhold can certainly be added to that list. There's a distinct lack of anything to eat in this region.
Calith
Calith

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelin Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:16 pm

The ruins of Gilverdale in eastern Valenwood. Growing up, I heard quite a few rumors of everything from restless spirits, to monsters and Daedra.

Supposedly, it was destroyed by Molag Bal way back in the First Era. Which says a lot really.

Amelin
Amelin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:19 am

bruma. fucking bruma. guards didnt even do jack shit when random assholes attacked us or anything against the fucking werewolf.

how they didnt even notice a werewolf sneaking about is fucking beyond me. worthless, the lot of them
Nightshade
Nightshade

Back to top Go down

Post by Seeks-Many-Secrets Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:25 am

Wait... you were in Bruma during the Lycant werewolf attack?
Seeks-Many-Secrets
Seeks-Many-Secrets

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:05 am

I was in town, yes. I even had a room booked at one of the taverns.
Nightshade
Nightshade

Back to top Go down

Post by Calith Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:44 pm

It is a great shame to shown the city has fallen into that state, I always did like the city. Mind if I ask which tavern you stayed in?
Calith
Calith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum