TESRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Location Unknown] Caged Like The Beast You Are

2 posters

Go down

[Location Unknown] Caged Like The Beast You Are Empty [Location Unknown] Caged Like The Beast You Are

Post by Reckoning Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:43 pm

It was dark in the dungeon that they had commandeered. The air stank of moss, of filth, of blood and dark shadows clung to the ceilings and walls, only chased away in a few areas. There were cages meant for large animals lined up inside the cells, three or four to each side, leaving a thin corridor in the cell, looking as though they were just pens. each and every single of them were stuffed with humanoids, man, mer and beast. Some looked terrified, others furious. Some wore silver collars, looking pained. Some others had torches lining their cages, and they glared sullenly at the flame. Others still were simply surrounded by barbs to deter them from escaping. All of them in this predicament because of one group of people, fanatics who fight in the name of their gods.

The sound of heavy footfalls echoed through the dungeon. Three Vigilants walked down a spiral staircase, their presence announced by both sound and light, for one carried a torch in his hand. Another kept his gauntleted fingers wrapped around the handle of a silver warhammer, enchanted with flame. The third, the leader, simply had his hands clasped behind his back. Some of the caged started to shout, either begging for mercy or cursing them. They were ignored as the Vigilants walked towards the cages in the back. Most of the ones here had silver bindings, including one that was caught in a simple false hunt. The leader of the group casually unlocked the cell door with a heavy iron key, secured around his wrist with a silver chain, before stepping inside. The other two remained at the doors, awaiting their commander.
Reckoning
Reckoning

Back to top Go down

[Location Unknown] Caged Like The Beast You Are Empty Re: [Location Unknown] Caged Like The Beast You Are

Post by Arla Neerus Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:54 pm

Arla's head was spinning most of the trip. Some of the people in the cage with her had helped with her leg, binding and cleaning the wound. A couple were unconcious, too wild to be in the group.

She sits up, coiling into a ball. One of the men who bandaged her came over. Stroking her hair he whispers, it's oddly comforting. "There there sister. The father doesn't abandon his hounds. We will be free to hunt again." Red rashes around the silver collar he wore matched hers.

She is ready to respond when men 'guarding' the door hissed back and the man withdrew. He must have been in a position of power.

Arla could taste all that metal in the air. A horrendous feeling of sickness overcame her. She needed to be out!! Fighting down the pain, she slips to the edge of the cage and tries to bolt out!
Arla Neerus
Arla Neerus

Back to top Go down

[Location Unknown] Caged Like The Beast You Are Empty Re: [Location Unknown] Caged Like The Beast You Are

Post by Reckoning Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:00 am

The Vigilant watched over the mutts quietly, observing them as they scampered about, acting like they cared not for the pack they created. His prey tried to move against the cage. Theirs was one between two others, leaving only one side which she could even try to escape to; where he was standing. He casually withdrew a small, gleaming rod and poked the silver into the cage, tapping her on the forehead with it. To anyone else, it would be nothing, but to a werewolf already being poisoned with silver...

"Quiet down, mutt." He barked out coldly, and in other cages, people stilled, fearful of what might happen. He withdrew the rod and flipped it in his hand, so that the length of it pressed against his forearm. "I have questions to ask you. If you do not answer them, you will be punished."
Reckoning
Reckoning

Back to top Go down

Post by Arla Neerus Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:06 am

It was like being struck with a lead pipe. Her world spun as she dropped. She didn't even think about the terms he used as she tried to get up from her knees.

Something about questions? She didn't care.

"Let me go! This is torture and I worship the eight divines! I'm a citizen of the Empire!"

She adds a rather rude word describing his orientation at the end.
Arla Neerus
Arla Neerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Reckoning Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:11 am

"You are a wretched monster who worships daedra. Do not even try to deny it, werewolf." The Altmer Vigilant stated back crossly as he looked at Arla with disgust in his eyes, before the silver rod was lifted again, this time he swung it up sharply so that the tip slapped harshly onto the underside of Arla's chin. "Citizenship is reserved only for sentient creatures. All you are is a worthless beast to be put down. But you do still have use to us. Will you behave now, or shall I punish you again?"
Reckoning
Reckoning

Back to top Go down

Post by Arla Neerus Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:14 am

Another sledge to the jaw.

So he knew... Somehow. It explained the silver. She had to do something to get out of here before anyone else found out. She crouches, feining injury.

"Oblivion take you pointy ears!"

She leapt at him, biting down on his arm. It wouldn't do anything but it was still a gesture she could make.
Arla Neerus
Arla Neerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Reckoning Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:38 am

His armour caught the bite, and her jaws in her weakened state did little to even phase him. Others murmured as he calmly took the silver rod in his other hand and, with one swift motion, plunged it into Arla's shoulder. Not nearly enough to kill, mind, but more than enough to hurt. "Bad move, beast." He spoke softly, as he savagely yanked on the rod. The rod, being mostly composed of the soft silver, snapped easily in his hand, leaving a small section of the rod embedded in Arla's flesh.

Then he punched her off his arm for good measure.
Reckoning
Reckoning

Back to top Go down

Post by Arla Neerus Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:45 am

Screaming and tears flowing, she falls back. Trying to pull the thing from her shoulder. She backpedals on the ground towards the others. Her arm wasn't responding and it felt like someone had tossed her in a fire.

She cries for the thing to be removed. Some in the crowd starting to pull it free.

"Bastard! I..never say a word"
Arla Neerus
Arla Neerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Reckoning Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:54 am

The Vigilant merely stood there with a cruel smile on his face. "It doesn't matter if you do or don't. You will die very soon, all of you will. Next week, in fact, in a public execution of Daedric beasts." He replied serenely. "But you have the chance to do something right in your life. Give up the locations of your companions and perhaps Aetherius might be what awaits you. Otherwise, every day before your execution, we will come and punish you. You will be begging for death by the end."
Reckoning
Reckoning

Back to top Go down

Post by Arla Neerus Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:57 am

She started to panic now. "I..what the Hells are you talking about?!" She shouts back as the rod is pulled free. A hand clamps down over the wound almost instantly.

"Let us go! We didn't do anything! I just want to go home.."
Arla Neerus
Arla Neerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Reckoning Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:02 am

"Home? What home would a monster like you have? A cave?" He spat back cruelly, stepping back from the bars as he folded his hands behind his back. "Do you think your family would want to harbour a creature like you... Assuming you didn't tear them apart yourself? No, it is the duty of the Vigilants to put down beasts like you and to keep the real citizens of Tamriel safe."
Reckoning
Reckoning

Back to top Go down

Post by Arla Neerus Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:15 am

"Chorrol you bastards! Let me talk to whose in charge! I'm very important! My father is important! He'll have you exiled! I know the people!"

She screams this all back, more terrified than anything. There was a moon soon and she didn't want to be all these people around her when it happened.

"My family wouldn't kill me no matter what!!"
Arla Neerus
Arla Neerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Reckoning Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:30 am

At this the Altmer Vigilant let out a soft laugh. "Your father? Suronious Neerus?" He asked with cold amusement, as he looked at the girl with a sadist's grin. "He already knows you're here, girl. He saw you a little while ago, saw what the Silver did to you. He knows what you are, and he will not let a wretch like you sully your family tree." He leaned in just a little, not close enough for her to try and bite again, but enough to leer.

"He gladly signed your death warrant. 'It is for the best of Tamriel and my family' he said to us. Ask anyone here. They saw him walk in and see just what you were. But if you still do not believe me...we can bring him right back here."
Reckoning
Reckoning

Back to top Go down

Post by Arla Neerus Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:38 am

"Don't lie to me! He's not there with you! Take me to him! I wasn't born this way!"

She stands up weakly. Bracing herself on the helpful people with her.

"If he is there..." She stumbles to the bars "Dad! Father! Help me! I'm sorry for running!"
Arla Neerus
Arla Neerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down