TESRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Pertinent Update

4 posters

Go down

A Pertinent Update Empty A Pertinent Update

Post by The Salamander Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:59 pm

The good news is that I am alive, and find myself rather richer in terms of equipment to sell and magical odds and ends to tinker with.

The bad news is that my burns are even worse now and I doubt my stomach can even contain the amount of potion I'll need to drink to set that right.

The worst news is that six Vigilants of Stendarr labelled me a Daedra-worshipper and tried to kill me. What a dedicated bunch they were, to fight to the last man. I also find myself needing to revise my previous stance - they may only wear robes for protection, but I was not expecting the atronachs.

I know one of you possess one of these tomes. I know you can read this. Explain yourself. Now.
The Salamander
The Salamander

Back to top Go down

A Pertinent Update Empty Re: A Pertinent Update

Post by Calith Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:55 pm

They're convinced that due to having these tomes latched onto us we need to be separated from them. Apparently they consider the best way to do this is murder.
Managing to successfully fight back against several murderous shrieking zealots and is enough to convince them of your corruption.

Last edited by Calith on Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Calith
Calith

Back to top Go down

A Pertinent Update Empty Research update 267

Post by LadyOfBruma Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:14 am

Well, the experiment with the Flame atronach proved an eventual success, despite the loss of my research paper. An unfortunate expense, but the knowledge of how to multiply their internal temperature via application of Protomnyic manipulation is worth a variety of singes.

Of course, considering the distance between myself and civilization is proving a nuisance, I was able to find this book hidden away in my pack, and thus my note taking can be continued without interuption. Huzzah for science and conjuration! In fact, I wonder at myself for putting the tome away, as it seems perfectly suitable for documentation of experi

Blast. Its that book, isn't it.

And apparently people are hunting people who read from them now. FABULOUS
LadyOfBruma
LadyOfBruma

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:06 pm

PEOPLE. STOP WRITING IN THESE BOOKS AS YOUR FREAKING JOURNALS. PLEASE. We already had one poster writing some...smut story in it. Don't need anyone else.

Calith, Salamander, if you wish to get back at the Vigilants, come find me in Cyrodiil. I have information on them and I daresay I wish to strike back at them.
Nightshade
Nightshade

Back to top Go down

Post by Calith Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:12 am

If I am lucky enough to make it out of Skyrim i will do just that.
Calith
Calith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum