TESRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heresy and the Pilgrim's Way

2 posters

Go down

Heresy and the Pilgrim's Way Empty Heresy and the Pilgrim's Way

Post by Ineri Mencele Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:57 pm

As I have regained my freedom, I find myself walking, for the first time, the Pilgrim's Way. For those of you who are unfamiliar with it, such as everyone who has forgotten the Nine, it is a path walked by pilgrims to meditate, contemplate and redeem themselves. And I find it ironic that, despite the province of Cyrodil being the center of authority for the Thalmor puppets, the Pilgrim's Way has remained clear for me, even when I passed the Wayshrine of Talos. Perhaps it is the work of the Divines themselves, keeping the way clear for those who are devoted enough to walk the path? I can certainly feel their grace upon me as I meditate at each of the wayshrines. I feel as though I am being led towards something, although I dare not write what, even in my private journal, for fear of it not coming to pass. Regardless, I will see what the future has in store for me when I arrive at it. A few more days and I should have it.

May the Eight and One guide my path.
Ineri Mencele
Ineri Mencele

Back to top Go down

Heresy and the Pilgrim's Way Empty Re: Heresy and the Pilgrim's Way

Post by Nightshade Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:03 pm

Might not want to say anything about it in these ledgers. Vigilants are kinda trying to murder everyone.

And, as a reminder, these books are not private journals. Everyone with one can read them.
Nightshade
Nightshade

Back to top Go down

Post by Ineri Mencele Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:06 pm

...Oh Talos damn it. Wrong book. And now the Vigilants are actively trying to kill us? Worshippers of Talos or just people who have the book? Regardless, I doubt they compare to the Thalmor, they after all only wear robes and carry basic weapons.

Still, more then I have at the moment. I am hoping the Nine will smile on me and provide them as they have provided before.
Ineri Mencele
Ineri Mencele

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:17 pm

They're pretty much just killing people for the books I think. Might want to flip through some of the other pages to get a little summary of events.

They'll most likely go after you at some point. Might want to get off the Pilgrim's Way soon; now that they've been tipped off they'll probably attack you there.
Nightshade
Nightshade

Back to top Go down

Post by Ineri Mencele Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:26 pm

They are welcome to try. Walking it in my wake might show them the error of their ways.
Ineri Mencele
Ineri Mencele

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum