TESRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Imperial City, Cyrodiil] Fancy meeting you here

5 posters

Go down

[Imperial City, Cyrodiil] Fancy meeting you here Empty [Imperial City, Cyrodiil] Fancy meeting you here

Post by Reckoning Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:11 am

Not all of the Vigilants' targets had evaded them. Some were caught by the order, others by local guards. But they all ended up in the same place: in the Imperial prison. They were all kept in the same cell block, so that the Vigilants could keep an eye on them, and several guards and Vigils stood watch.

It was dark down there, with only a few torches lit and no light from above streaming in. It was to keep the prisoners from actually knowing who else was there, and every time one prisoner spoke up, the Vigilants were quick to hush them. Only those with the detect life spell could actually know who was where.

[[Open for all those caught by the Vigilants. If you want to jump in as a prisoner, then feel free.]]
Reckoning
Reckoning

Back to top Go down

[Imperial City, Cyrodiil] Fancy meeting you here Empty Re: [Imperial City, Cyrodiil] Fancy meeting you here

Post by Arla Neerus Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:39 am

"LET ME GO! LET ME GO LET ME OUT! HELLLOOOOO?! HELLLLLP!"

Clanking echoes through the chambers as a pewter plate smacks against iron bars.

"Bastards! Swits! Let me out! Knife ears! I don't care let me out!"

It had only been minutes since being hushed. Like a caged beast she ran back and forth in her little room. She had to get out, she could feel it getting closer and closer. A creature coming to reclaim her. A few more days and she'd change again.

"LET ME OUT!"
Arla Neerus
Arla Neerus

Back to top Go down

[Imperial City, Cyrodiil] Fancy meeting you here Empty Re: [Imperial City, Cyrodiil] Fancy meeting you here

Post by Kennek-Getha of Iblan Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:15 pm

"Hey, Arla."

Kennek called out from a cell right next to Arla's own. Frankly, he thought the shrill woman was dead and gone. It'd been long enough since he saw her, and... well, she wasn't subtle, so it was a logical assumption.

Guess it's true what they say about assumptions.

"I don't think we're gettin' out of this hole any time soon, girl."
Kennek-Getha of Iblan
Kennek-Getha of Iblan

Back to top Go down

Post by Arla Neerus Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:28 am

The hissing Nord accent from the Cell next to hers caught her attention, shutting off the font of swears and threats she had been directing at the Vigilants.

"Kennek? The lizard? What?! Where is Seeks? How in Oblivion did they catch you? They left a bunch of roast deer out and got me with silver arrows about... Few weeks ago actually. Haven't broken me yet. All sorts of threats and some other lies. I didn't talk of anything."

She sits down, scrounging an old random plate before attempting to polish the bottom of it.

"They think I'm some sort of monster....the moon is almost full Kennek"
Arla Neerus
Arla Neerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kennek-Getha of Iblan Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:28 am

"Oh boy, trapped in a prison with a fuckin' werewolf. This is gonna be a fun time in prison, innit?"

Kennek sighed with annoyance. Really, it spoke volumes of his experiences that he considered a three hundred pound murder beast an annoying proposition.

Or maybe he was just an idiot.

"If you must know how they caught me, they shot me in my arm and leg with ebony arrows, which proceeded to shatter my fucking bones. Couldn't even scream in pain, considering the sheer shock. Seeks is here... ain't talkin' to me right now. Think she's a might bit pissed at me."

He sighed deeply, though it sounded more like an agitated hiss. "So here I am, in casts, waitin' to be executed by a bunch of religious whackjobs. Talos help me, I might just die of boredom instead."
Kennek-Getha of Iblan
Kennek-Getha of Iblan

Back to top Go down

Post by Seeks-Many-Secrets Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:42 am

Speak of the Devil and He shall come.

Soon after the question was posed, a pair of guards clambered in restraining a struggling argonian as she hissed curses in some unidentifiable language (assuming she was, indeed, speaking a language and not just gibbering incoherently). A third guard trailing behind opened a nearby empty cell while the first two unceremoniously threw her inside and locked the door.

Almost as soon as she had hit the ground the argonian was on her feet, snarling and firing flames at the door from her hands. The guards simply stood on the other side and laughed as the flames simply deflected off as if hitting some sort of invisible barrier instead of going through the grating of the cell. "Good luck with that lizard! That cell is magically sealed, so your fancy fireballs won't work here."

She simply glared at them as they shuffled out, a furious hatred burning in her eyes.
Seeks-Many-Secrets
Seeks-Many-Secrets

Back to top Go down

Post by Kennek-Getha of Iblan Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:21 am

"Hey, beautiful. Work you over any? You sound pretty pissed."

Kennek grew bold about his wisecracking with Seeks ever since he found out she couldn't just light him on fire through the bars. It proved to be a mighty fine relief from his daily fear (or rather, expectations) of being roasted.

Probably bad in the long term, if there waS a long term anyway.

"Anyone else here that needs to be accounted for? Redguard? Nords? That one khajiit? You're pretty much the only ones I liked, so if you're here... well, fuck, we're all right boned."

"Shut up in there!"

"How about you polish my spear, you twat!"
Kennek-Getha of Iblan
Kennek-Getha of Iblan

Back to top Go down

Post by Seeks-Many-Secrets Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:14 pm

Seeks turned her glare to Kennek. "Consider yourself lucky I can't give you the beating of your life, kid. It's your fault we're in this mess, and now I have to figure out how to clean it up. "
Seeks-Many-Secrets
Seeks-Many-Secrets

Back to top Go down

Post by Arla Neerus Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:24 pm

"Oh.. there she is"

Arla returns to running the plate over the bars and shouting. If anything, the guards were patient. Running out of steam, she breaks the plate and slumps down back on the mat.

Crawling over, she sits near the bars by Kennek's cell. "Tell me you have a plan to get out of here"
Arla Neerus
Arla Neerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ma'Vassa Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:24 pm

From one of the cells a little ways away from the group, there was a soft 'mrr.' Then a cat like yawn. One of the guards let out a small groan. "Great." He murmured to a fellow guard. "She's awake."

Inside the tiny cell, Ma'Vassa stretched as she usually did, taking her time before pawing her way over to the cage door. Like every other day this past week, Ma'Vassa looked up at her guards. "Can Ma'Vassa leave now?" She asked.

"No." The Vigilant sternly stated. The Khajiit just grinned, before sitting down right at the doors.

"Then Ma'Vassa will continue the story." She purred with amusement in her voice. "If Ma'Vassa remembers right, Ma'Vassa was just at the part where the mage met with the sultry assassin."

"Why can't she be scared like she was when she came in?" The Vigilant growled under his breath as the feline resumed her psychological warfare.

Ma'Vassa

Back to top Go down

Post by Kennek-Getha of Iblan Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:23 pm

"Oh yeah, my fault I can't dodge arrows coming from behind me." Kennek snapped back. He looked at Arla, raising a ridge above his eye. "The 'plan'? Heh. This room echoes all over the place, so I ain't sayin' jack shit. Just don't worry about it right now."

He hears the distinct voice of a Khajiit bothering the guards, and he chuckled at her story. Wait... the name. "Ma'Vassa? The girl who writes the stories? Hah! Good to meet you, girlie."

Kennek leaned back in his cell, adjusting his casts with his good arm. "Does the sultry assassin got tits the size of melons? 'cause that wouldn't be very stealthy at all, would it?"

"Shut up in there, you overgrown pair of boots!"
Kennek-Getha of Iblan
Kennek-Getha of Iblan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ma'Vassa Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:52 am

The Khajiit paused in her story when she heard the shouts of another prisoner. With a small smile, she leaned towards the bars. "Well, I don't think he would...but the mage does... and the assassin will know just how magical they really are!"

The guard at her cell door let out a furious roar and tried to smack the cat between the bars, but she quickly moved out of the way. It wouldn't be the first time one of them attacked her after all. "SHUT UP. ENOUGH WITH THE STORY."

Ma'Vassa

Back to top Go down

Post by Kennek-Getha of Iblan Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:15 am

"Hey, pissant! Pick on someone your own size, I only need one arm to kick your ass anyway!" Kennek taunted, biting his good thumb at the guard. He hissed at the guard, daring him to come closer. "C'mon, afraid to fight a cripple?!"

"I'LL SING A SONG! I'M A TRAINED BARD YA KNOW!" Kennek cleared his throat, crawling over to the bars of his cell and thwacking the bars with his tail to create an irritating beat.

"In the spring of the year
Doth propriety disappear
In the courts and the ports
Of the Bay.
Drinking new beer,
Everybody feels queer
And the Earls and the churls
Go astray.
The bee and the bird
Don't have to tell us a word.
Our bodies for naughties
Are prime.
If you haven't heard,
You can let yourself be lured
For the youth, for things uncouth,
It is time.

Oh, it's lovely to sit in a field, harvested into rows
It's lovelier still to do the same not wearing any clothes.

People of the Bay bless
The flowered court of Wayrest
For showing us the gentle way of sin
The bonny Dark Elf queen
Likes to see and to be seen
With cobblers, thieves,
And tavernkeeps,
And slaves, and fish-er-men.
In the court of Lainlyn,
Right upon the mainland
With sex, the whole place is in a whirl.
The Baroness likes to play
With men who come her way,
While the Baron likes the little boys and girls.

Oh, it's lovely to give your lady a kiss upon her nose

In Daggerfall, they hold a ball
And all of society indulges in a variety
Of scandal, they can handle --
A lot.
The Captain of the Guard
Has to search very hard
For a bean that the Queen Has in her pants.
And the Court Sorceress
Will grant you a wish
To cause the King to fling
About his lance.

Oh, it's lovely to give your love a single perfect rose
Oh, it's lovely to abandon all your cares and fears and woes
Yes sir, it's lovely not wear any clothes!"
Kennek-Getha of Iblan
Kennek-Getha of Iblan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down