TESRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Written Confession of Kestrel of Rosewood

2 posters

Go down

The Written Confession of Kestrel of Rosewood Empty The Written Confession of Kestrel of Rosewood

Post by Kestrel Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:30 pm

I, Kestrel of Rosewood hereby confess to breaking and entering, theft, the assault of two guards, and the murder of one during the struggle. I confess that one fortnight ago, I broke into the farmhouse at Havenshire in the night and stole the following items, three loaves of bread, one rabbit carcass, three apples, and two cheese wheels.

I was caught leaving the premises by the local guards, and trying to flee the scene. When they caught up with me, I fully admit to fighting back. I am the one that dislocated one guard's shoulder. I broke the other one's nose. And I confess to killing their comrade.

I admit to all this, and I plead mercy. I stole because I was starving, I ran because I feared the guards, and I fought back out of desperation. My intent was to get away, not to kill. I did not wish for the slain guard to fall in a manner where he landed on his own blade. When I realized what I did, I stopped resisting and let myself be arrested.

I apologize to those I stole from, I apologize to those I hurt, and I apologize to the family of the man I killed. I regret all of it.

I bow before the judgement of the courts, but I plead for my life.
Kestrel
Kestrel

Back to top Go down

The Written Confession of Kestrel of Rosewood Empty Re: The Written Confession of Kestrel of Rosewood

Post by Akatosh Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:18 am

Hermaeus Mora sees your life as worthy of many tales; and thus acceptable to spare.

Approved.
Akatosh
Akatosh
Admin

https://tesrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down