TESRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I think I am understanding...

+14
Alicia Jornali
Valdimir
LadyOfBruma
Jalum-Ek
Eriikka
Agrippina
Asren Free-Spirit
Amelin
Arla Neerus
Seeks-Many-Secrets
Kennek-Getha of Iblan
Kestrel
Nightshade
Amator Bellum
18 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

I think I am understanding... - Page 4 Empty Re: I think I am understanding...

Post by Agrippina Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:25 am

Kennek-Getha of Iblan wrote:Yeah, and your kind kill plenty of folks just for kicks.
So this validates your own butchery, does it? Yet you accuse myself of lacking virtue.
Agrippina
Agrippina

Back to top Go down

Post by Arla Neerus Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:45 am

You know, the Empire is at peace with the Thalmor. There is no open fighting and we are getting along. Based on what is wrong and right by both our countries, you are a criminal.

Randomly attacking people isn't good in any sense of the word. All you are doing is making a bad situation worse because some stupid grudge.

I don't think that your grudge even is true. I think you just like murdering people.
Arla Neerus
Arla Neerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kennek-Getha of Iblan Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:15 am

Arla Neerus wrote:You know, the Empire is at peace with the Thalmor. There is no open fighting and we are getting along. Based on what is wrong and right by both our countries, you are a criminal.

Randomly attacking people isn't good in any sense of the word. All you are doing is making a bad situation worse because some stupid grudge.

I don't think that your grudge even is true. I think you just like murdering people.

...you really don't know much about what the Thalmor did to the Empire, do you.

In fact you don't seem to know much of anything.
Kennek-Getha of Iblan
Kennek-Getha of Iblan

Back to top Go down

Post by Arla Neerus Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:18 am

I know what happened. But me knowing what happened wouldn't justify me murdering Thalmor and Altmer. To use that as an excuse is an insult to the people who died during the war
Arla Neerus
Arla Neerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kennek-Getha of Iblan Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:22 am

Arla Neerus wrote:I know what happened. But me knowing what happened wouldn't justify me murdering Thalmor and Altmer. To use that as an excuse is an insult to the people who died during the war

You really don't know about what the Thalmor did, do you.

I mean, you know the history book version. But you don't know the real version. If you knew anything about anything, you wouldn't be saying that right about now.

Kennek-Getha of Iblan
Kennek-Getha of Iblan

Back to top Go down

Post by Eriikka Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:34 am

What the argonian said. The Thalmor are trying to take our freedom, trying to take even our gods from us. They wander around Skyrim even now arresting or killing anyone they want, all they have to do is shout 'Talos worshipper' and the bastards can get away with anything they please. They can walk right into your house and claim your belongings for the Thalmor Dominion if they feel like it. Isn't a good thing most of us are too poor to have anything they'd want? A Thalmor soldier could walk up to you, rape you, cut your throat, and leave you to die in a ditch and as long as he says you're a Talos worshipper he'll get away with it. Thalmor are scum and the sword is far too good a death for the likes of them.
Eriikka
Eriikka

Back to top Go down

Post by Amator Bellum Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:46 am

cain we go beck to dewing what this was started four?

war paint lady you look liek fun to fite and fun to know.

okay now somewan does me then somewan does that person

only good things only
Amator Bellum
Amator Bellum

Back to top Go down

Post by Kennek-Getha of Iblan Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:49 am

Eriikka wrote:What the argonian said. The Thalmor are trying to take our freedom, trying to take even our gods from us. They wander around Skyrim even now arresting or killing anyone they want, all they have to do is shout 'Talos worshipper' and the bastards can get away with anything they please. They can walk right into your house and claim your belongings for the Thalmor Dominion if they feel like it. Isn't a good thing most of us are too poor to have anything they'd want? A Thalmor soldier could walk up to you, rape you, cut your throat, and leave you to die in a ditch and as long as he says you're a Talos worshipper he'll get away with it. Thalmor are scum and the sword is far too good a death for the likes of them.

I like you.

Headed my way any time soon?
Kennek-Getha of Iblan
Kennek-Getha of Iblan

Back to top Go down

Post by Eriikka Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:52 am

Kennek-Getha of Iblan wrote:I like you.

Possibly. I'm leaving Skyrim if that's what you're asking.
Eriikka
Eriikka

Back to top Go down

Post by Kennek-Getha of Iblan Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:53 am

Eriikka wrote:

Cyrodil, location I'm Not Telling Thalmor?
Kennek-Getha of Iblan
Kennek-Getha of Iblan

Back to top Go down

Post by Eriikka Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:08 pm

Kennek-Getha of Iblan wrote:
Eriikka wrote:

Cyrodil, location I'm Not Telling Thalmor?
More or less yeah, no offense but there's one using these and they don't much like me.
Eriikka
Eriikka

Back to top Go down

Post by Amator Bellum Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:10 pm

by julyanos it is like i am riting to myself!!!!

ok well i would like to go to cyrodell again but i think it wood be illegel
Amator Bellum
Amator Bellum

Back to top Go down

Post by Kennek-Getha of Iblan Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:21 pm

Amator Bellum wrote:by julyanos it is like i am riting to myself!!!!

ok well i would like to go to cyrodell again but i think it wood be illegel

What makes you say that, arena fan?
Kennek-Getha of Iblan
Kennek-Getha of Iblan

Back to top Go down

Post by Arla Neerus Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:04 pm

Kennek-Getha of Iblan wrote:You really don't know about what the Thalmor did, do you.

I mean, you know the history book version. But you don't know the real version. If you knew anything about anything, you wouldn't be saying that right about now.

No, I stand by my statement. You are a bad person. Simple as that. You ride on the backs of people killed in war to justify your own murders. You are a sham of a person. Crusading good and saying you follow the Nine while murdering people because according to your own views they are 'dicks'.

And what do you even have to gain from it? Nothing. Your murders are nothing on the grand scale of the Thalmor, you kill one and they destroy a town. You are a stupid ignorant beast and I'm not just talking about your species. I'm talking about your mind. So far what I've seen from you? You want to...sleep...with anything that moves, kill whatever mildly irritates you, and you are a hypocritical bastard about your faith.

Talos is the protector. If you want to honor him, actually do that. You don't protect anyone, you are worse than thalmor.

And you are just going to be a dick and call me stupid and ignorant and all that stuff. But guess what? I can still learn and grow, you will forever be an unchanging jerk, criminal, and murderer.

I'd pray for the nine to protect you normally but I don't want to waste their time.
Arla Neerus
Arla Neerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kennek-Getha of Iblan Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:09 pm

Arla Neerus wrote:
Kennek-Getha of Iblan wrote:You really don't know about what the Thalmor did, do you.

No, I stand by my statement. You are a bad person. Simple as that. You ride on the backs of people killed in war to justify your own murders. You are a sham of a person. Crusading good and saying you follow the Nine while murdering people because according to your own views they are 'dicks'.

And what do you even have to gain from it? Nothing. Your murders are nothing on the grand scale of the Thalmor, you kill one and they destroy a town. You are a stupid ignorant beast and I'm not just talking about your species. I'm talking about your mind. So far what I've seen from you? You want to...sleep...with anything that moves, kill whatever mildly irritates you, and you are a hypocritical bastard about your faith.

Talos is the protector. If you want to honor him, actually do that. You don't protect anyone, you are worse than thalmor.

And you are just going to be a dick and call me stupid and ignorant and all that stuff. But guess what? I can still learn and grow, you will forever be an unchanging jerk, criminal, and murderer.

I'd pray for the nine to protect you normally but I don't want to waste their time.

You know, that'd actually hurt if it was coming from someone who wasn't a spoiled brat.
Kennek-Getha of Iblan
Kennek-Getha of Iblan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:11 pm

Perhaps you should actually see these sort of things with your own eyes and then pass judgement. The Thalmor tend to despise everyone who isn't Altmer, Talos worshippers or otherwise. And they are more than willing to destroy the Empire, even if the whole war with the Stormcloaks is over. Sooner or later, another Great War will break out, of that I have no doubts.
Nightshade
Nightshade

Back to top Go down

Post by Kennek-Getha of Iblan Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:16 pm

Nightshade wrote:Perhaps you should actually see these sort of things with your own eyes and then pass judgement. The Thalmor tend to despise everyone who isn't Altmer, Talos worshippers or otherwise. And they are more than willing to destroy the Empire, even if the whole war with the Stormcloaks is over. Sooner or later, another Great War will break out, of that I have no doubts.

And you better be sure as Oblivion that I'll be fighting on the side of the Empire. I'm not going to sit by the sidelines and let those pricks do what they want.

You know they actually hate Altmer too. At least, ones not born in the Summerset Isle. Used to have a Altmer friend in Falkreath, and the swine called him "filth blood" or some crap like that.
Kennek-Getha of Iblan
Kennek-Getha of Iblan

Back to top Go down

Post by Arla Neerus Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:20 pm

How am I spoiled?!

I grew up working on a farm, then when I was old enough got a job to pay for anything I wanted and finally I left home because I wanted to go on adventures and see the world.

If that is spoiled then I am sorry for anyone who isn't spoiled because their life must be even worse than I can imagine.

If war breaks out, then I will do what I can for the Empire. For now, I serve the Empire by following their laws. Something I don't think any of you try to do.
Arla Neerus
Arla Neerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Seeks-Many-Secrets Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:21 pm

If a new war takes place, I shall likely join my brethren in Northern Argonia. Mournhold is supposed to be a nice place.
Seeks-Many-Secrets
Seeks-Many-Secrets

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:42 pm

Arla Neerus wrote:
...If that is spoiled then I am sorry for anyone who isn't spoiled because their life must be even worse than I can imagine.
Trust me, there are lives even worse than what you can imagine. The past few centuries have not been kind to Tamriel. Just by being at peace, some may call you spoiled.

I know I will.

Seeks-Many-Secrets wrote:If a new war takes place, I shall likely join my brethren in Northern Argonia. Mournhold is supposed to be a nice place.

That land does not belong to Argonians. It may be occupied, but Morrowind belongs to the Dunmer. One day, I swear my people will take it back from you.
Nightshade
Nightshade

Back to top Go down

Post by Kestrel Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:22 pm

...goin bak to the point of this...

Nightshade is realy good at kiling thins whith his dagers.
Kestrel
Kestrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Amator Bellum Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:57 pm

kessrel seems relly smart!
Amator Bellum
Amator Bellum

Back to top Go down

Post by Asren Free-Spirit Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:00 pm

You, Amator, are an endless source of entertainment for better or worse.
Asren Free-Spirit
Asren Free-Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Arla Neerus Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:15 pm

Asren is really tall, strong, and she is a good companion
Arla Neerus
Arla Neerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Seeks-Many-Secrets Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:54 pm

Nightshade wrote:That land does not belong to Argonians. It may be occupied, but Morrowind belongs to the Dunmer. One day, I swear my people will take it back from you.
The landlords may have been dunmer, but the Argonian and Kajiit slaves tilled the land, grew the crops, and built the cities for those dunmer. The true owners of that land are those slaves and their descendents.
Seeks-Many-Secrets
Seeks-Many-Secrets

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum