TESRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Windhelm] Pray For The Vigil

2 posters

Go down

[Windhelm] Pray For The Vigil Empty [Windhelm] Pray For The Vigil

Post by Akatosh Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:17 pm

The New Gnisis Cornerclub seemed an acceptable place by Vinthros' standards - where better to find what he needed? The Vigilant of Julianos had traveled from Whiterun to Windhelm to find what he needed, and, it seemed, he would soon need to travel back.

"Mencele." he spoke clearly and loudly to the tavern, attracting attention as he found an isolated table and sat, alone.

He entered with a large, burlap sack, the rough outline of which seemed to be a picture frame or other such displayable item. He laid the item on the table, and sat quietly, waiting for the meeting to commence. He ordered some morsels, paying on the spot, and began to eat, first belting out a short prayer.

"Akatosh; give me the time,
Dibella; artist's touch,
Julianos; the wisdom,
Kynareth; the breath,
Mara; the love,
Stendarr; the the mercy,
Zenithar; the resolve,
Arkay; the rites,
and Talos; the strength.
May the Nine give me all that I need."

He opened his eyes, quickly reassuring himself that his whispered prayer was safely unheard, and began eating.
Akatosh
Akatosh
Admin

https://tesrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[Windhelm] Pray For The Vigil Empty Re: [Windhelm] Pray For The Vigil

Post by Ineri Mencele Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:22 pm

Shortly after he had finished his prayer, an uninvited and rather inconspicuous dark elf pulled up a chair and took a seat next to the Imperial.

"Mencele's a dangerous name," they said, seemingly conversationally and holding a bottle of mead in hand.

"Wanted criminal don't you know? Thalmor are out to get them. You after the bounty too? Maybe we can work something out..." they continued, calmly and casually placing a hand on their dagger.

Just wait. Another one will be done with soon enough.
Ineri Mencele
Ineri Mencele

Back to top Go down

Post by Akatosh Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:17 pm

"You're a fool if you do not recognize the robes of a Vigilant."

The man looked up, his eyes meeting the Dunmer's.

"We have something in common. You do not yet realize it, and I cannot be explicit in here."

His hand touched the wrapped item in front of him.

"Three guesses. I doubt you will know. But, you seem to know things. Ever hear of an old Imperial Hero named Pelinal Whitestrake? Yes, you have. You indeed know what I'm talking about, then? Your answers shall be had. Now, your guesses may be a lot easier."

The Vigilant's face was stern, knowing.

"Julianos, steady in knowing;
Logic is your shield, and upon it the foes of ignorance break.
Save me and mine from chaos.
Amen."

The package was moved to the Vigilant's side, well guarded.

"Do you like that? I wrote it myself. You have answers and I have answers. Shall we, then, ask?"
Akatosh
Akatosh
Admin

https://tesrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum