TESRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you are tired of these tomes please read.

+2
Lupin'Vola
Reckoning
6 posters

Go down

If you are tired of these tomes please read. Empty If you are tired of these tomes please read.

Post by Reckoning Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:49 pm

By the order of the Vigilants of Stendarr, I would like to extend an invitation to any tome holders: For those of you who have picked this book up, the Vigilants have a way to unbind these tomes from your person and destroy them completely. These items are daedric artifacts, and as such, we of the Vigilants have placed a bounty for the books. Anyone who brings their tome to be unbound and wish to turn it over to the Vigilants will be paid no less than 2000 septims for their book.

However, any of those who refuse to turn over their books, know that you are harboring daedric artifacts bound by Hermaeus Mora himself. The Daedric Princes are dark creatures, and they would use their artifacts to twist you, corrupt you into a servant of their will. If you do not come to the appointed spot, the Vigilants of Stendarr will be forced to hunt you down and destroy both you and tome.

Those who wish to accept the bounty, please direct yourselves to the city of Cheydinhal. For the next two months, Vigilant representatives will be at the Cheydinhal Bridge Inn to unbind tomes and pay the bounties. You need only hand them over and we will not ask questions.
Reckoning
Reckoning

Back to top Go down

If you are tired of these tomes please read. Empty Re: If you are tired of these tomes please read.

Post by Lupin'Vola Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:52 pm

Oh thank you! I'll head there as quick as I can. I just need to find a map now.

Thankyou very much sirs!
Lupin'Vola
Lupin'Vola

Back to top Go down

If you are tired of these tomes please read. Empty Re: If you are tired of these tomes please read.

Post by Seeks-Many-Secrets Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:32 pm

Do not fall for the lies of the Vigilants, Lupin.
Seeks-Many-Secrets
Seeks-Many-Secrets

Back to top Go down

Post by The Salamander Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:54 pm

Mhm. The Vigilants of Stendarr will happily pay the bounties to whatever family survives you once they're done heaving your ruined corpse over the side of a bridge. And honestly, 'twist and corrupt'? It is a book.
The Salamander
The Salamander

Back to top Go down

Post by Seeks-Many-Secrets Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:57 pm

It also appears that we have found how they managed to keep tracking Calith.
Seeks-Many-Secrets
Seeks-Many-Secrets

Back to top Go down

Post by Reckoning Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:34 pm

We understand that many of you have attempted to get rid of your tomes. We merely wish to help you in the matter. One of our own members has had a tome forcibly bound to him, and we realize how much of a burden it is for all of you. You are all victims of a Daedric plot and we do not wish to fault you.

However, this is still a daedric artifact, and the fact remains that none of us know just what it is capable of. You all know that these tomes attacks those that wish to destroy them, but what else can it do? You've tested the waters, but the fact remains that these are unknown and dangerous.

That is why we wish to assist. We have picked a neutral location for tomes to be taken to, and if any on either side starts a conflict, then the guards will be there to stop it. We do not wish to attack, because we know that you are all guiltless in this. We are even offering money as compensation for your troubles.
Reckoning
Reckoning

Back to top Go down

Post by The Salamander Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:11 pm

Your concern is touching, but I think I can handle the flappings of a book. I will, however, be certain to contact you should my tome ever grow into a Dremora Lord and challenge me to mortal combat.
The Salamander
The Salamander

Back to top Go down

Post by Kestrel Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:18 pm

Yeah right, good luck finding someone stupid enough to fall for that trick.
Kestrel
Kestrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:13 pm

I don't know. I think I'll go visit Cheydinhal then.

So they'll be there for two months then?
Nightshade
Nightshade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down