TESRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Read Anonymously] Confessions

+8
Asren Free-Spirit
Agrippina
Seeks-Many-Secrets
Nightshade
Alicia Jornali
Kennek-Getha of Iblan
Arla Neerus
Amator Bellum
12 posters

Go down

[Read Anonymously] Confessions Empty [Read Anonymously] Confessions

Post by Amator Bellum Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:45 pm

((OOC: for fun, or justifying the thread, let's pretend you can't see the screen name and avatar present))

i have figured out how to write in this without leaving a name. so i am writing very carefully.

my darkest confession? when i was a child near teen hood i performed the black sacrament to rid myself of a merchant who killed my sister. i still remember the politeness of the brotherhood guy.

also i have not ever spoken to a khajiit, not even once.
Amator Bellum
Amator Bellum

Back to top Go down

[Read Anonymously] Confessions Empty Re: [Read Anonymously] Confessions

Post by Arla Neerus Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:24 pm

I think I killed someone. Maybe more.

I woke up with blood on me and memories. I think I just want to go home.
Arla Neerus
Arla Neerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kennek-Getha of Iblan Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:30 pm

I killed my mom's pimp when I was eight years old. Drove a dagger right into his gut and kept on stabbing.

Dark Brotherhood has visited me once or twice ever since I killed those Thalmor.

I have sex so often because my girlfriend was kidnapped by bandits when I was fifteen. Found her used and abused by a riverbed two weeks later.

Every now and then I feel like something's watching me.
Kennek-Getha of Iblan
Kennek-Getha of Iblan

Back to top Go down

Post by Alicia Jornali Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:55 pm

I once killed an innocent man. And I still feel no remorse over it, despite knowing that I should.

Some days I wonder if I'm becoming a sociopath.
Alicia Jornali
Alicia Jornali

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:06 pm

I have killed many people in the name of the Night Mother. The Brotherhood took me in after I killed my parents because and they killed my brother. By accident now that I look back on it.
Nightshade
Nightshade

Back to top Go down

Post by Seeks-Many-Secrets Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:42 pm

I am regretful of my actions over my lifetime. So many misdeeds, so many ruined lives. All in the name of revenge.

Sometimes I think that the explosion of the Red Mountain was penance enough.

I do not truly hate all Dunmer. I know logically that there are but a handful that still follow the evil tradition of slaver, but every time I see one, I see the face of my master and begin to see red. I can't help myself. I know it is the doing of Lord Malacath. Such is his price for the strength he gave me, and I must obey.

I sometimes wish I were an orc...
Seeks-Many-Secrets
Seeks-Many-Secrets

Back to top Go down

Post by Agrippina Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:00 pm

I would not entrust my most personal regrets to a public journal, even with the benefit of anonymity.

Confessions are for the Divine alone.
Agrippina
Agrippina

Back to top Go down

Post by Asren Free-Spirit Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:23 pm

I am guilty of murder, pure and simply, yet I haven't served my penance for there has been none issued.

When my father died, leaving me to fend for myself out in the wilderness at the age of fifteen, I lived the life of a thug and a bandit; killing, stealing, and the like, until I made the mistake of going up against a group of other bandits.

I was left in what they considered a prison as they debated a long-term solution to dealing with me after I had stolen from them a large part of a recent haul and killed two of their own in the process, all the while I was put through constant indignities unspeakable even here. Eventually, I found a way out, and as I escaped with my life barely. I was wandering the forest naked and alone for days, surviving on the least of food and drink before I found a breton traveling along the roads. I made the mistake of trying to attack him like a feral beast, and he threw me on my arse with a mere wave of his hand. To my surprise, he not only spared my life but also clothed, fed, and helped me regain some semblance of my humanity. We traveled together for a while, before age caught up with him and he was forced to retire to a more comfortable life in Winterhold as a teacher of magic. I think of him even to this day, his teachings, the time we spent together, yet I don't know where he is now. All I hope is that he lived a full life, it's the least that a man of his character deserved.
Asren Free-Spirit
Asren Free-Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Jalum-Ek Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:04 pm

I miss Black Marsh. I miss my mother. I wonder if she's still alive, even. I hope so.

Jalum-Ek

Back to top Go down

Post by Kestrel Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:04 am

I've been killing people that try to kill me for two years. And then I killed a guard by mistake. He was trying to arrest me for stealing, and I ended up knocking him down, his face landed on his axe. And when I was escaping...I killed another.

The worst part is

Damn it, I can't even write it.
Kestrel
Kestrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ineri Mencele Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:24 pm

The thrill of spilling altmer blood is one of the greatest pleasures of my life.
Ineri Mencele
Ineri Mencele

Back to top Go down

Post by Sigismund Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:59 pm

I have nothing to confess. My soul is clean.
Sigismund
Sigismund

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down