TESRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Testing: The magic still works?

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Testing: The magic still works? - Page 2 Empty Re: Testing: The magic still works?

Post by Kennek-Getha of Iblan Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:38 am

Course it gets through, Seeks.

I am an excellent student, after all.

Anyway, think you can restrain yourself enough to meet with the dark elf and kill some folks?
Kennek-Getha of Iblan
Kennek-Getha of Iblan

Back to top Go down

Testing: The magic still works? - Page 2 Empty Re: Testing: The magic still works?

Post by Seeks-Many-Secrets Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:05 am

I guess we'll find out.
Seeks-Many-Secrets
Seeks-Many-Secrets

Back to top Go down

Post by Arla Neerus Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:44 am

Well I think you are ignoring me now... I'll be in and around Chorrol. I'll be walking home alone I guess.
Arla Neerus
Arla Neerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Seeks-Many-Secrets Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:14 pm

I strongly caution against that, Arla. Like it or not, you are a danger to yourself and others. Especially the latter.
Seeks-Many-Secrets
Seeks-Many-Secrets

Back to top Go down

Post by Arla Neerus Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:33 pm

Are there a lot of other options? And with all the Guards, I think I'll be fine. I've heard stories of guards showing up randomly in the deep woods. They should be able to guard the roads.
Arla Neerus
Arla Neerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kennek-Getha of Iblan Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:33 pm

You're still disappointing me, Arla.

Ran when we were trying to help, and now you're off in the wilderness. Bandits ain't gonna take kindly to you.

'less you spread your legs.
Kennek-Getha of Iblan
Kennek-Getha of Iblan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nalcryas Tarrlen Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:23 pm

I'll call the things whatever I want. Nothing they can do about it anyways. Not even any around to offend.

So what now? You trying to scare her more? And roads ain't wilderness. Course I'm not counting the Black Marsh, everything is wilderness there.
Nalcryas Tarrlen
Nalcryas Tarrlen

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:42 pm

Look, Arla. You do not have to join us in our quest to rip the Vigilants a new wind hole, but do take note that if you broadcast where you're going to be, the Vigilants will still come after you, regardless of what you are doing, who you are, and how innocent you may or may not be. Recall how Calith was attacked, though he had done little to offend, and how they tracked him down. The Vigilants will come after you the same as they did him.

If you wish to be on the run from them, that is up to you, but at the very least, do not give them the opportunity to attack. Otherwise, you may as well lie down on a silver platter first.

Now, I am already at Cheydinhal, and I have already fought off one of the Vigilants within the city gates. They are still reading these ledgers, so I would suggest that whoever is coming hurry up. I'd rather not take on the whole order by myself.
Nightshade
Nightshade

Back to top Go down

Post by Seeks-Many-Secrets Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:07 am

Kennek and I are on our way. From whence, I cannot say.
Seeks-Many-Secrets
Seeks-Many-Secrets

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2