TESRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amelin's Journal

3 posters

Go down

Amelin's Journal Empty Amelin's Journal

Post by Amelin Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:54 pm

Rains Hand, 4, 204. 4E

Well, I am a free woman. Apparently whatever I told the guards to convince them of my innocence worked, got both my bow and my journal back. Not surprisingly though, my purse is now fewer several Septims. Of course.

By Y'ffre, if only I could see the look of that Thalmor merchant, knowing I ended up being set free. Serves him and the rest of his kind right, by all means, they should be charged and imprisoned for the crime of Rape, what they have done to my Valenwood. At least I can satisfy myself knowing he must have been quite inconvenienced, no doubt it will cost him quite a bit to fix that fancy wagon of his.

I'm in Falkreath at the moment, sun's about to set and I am starving. Time to see if I can find a room and food with whatever Septims I have left.

Last edited by Amelin on Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amelin
Amelin

Back to top Go down

Amelin's Journal Empty Re: Amelin's Journal

Post by Akatosh Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:56 pm

I did not grant unto your mortals infinite power solely for you to squabble it away with personal thoughts.

If I wanted to know your personal thoughts, I already would (and do). If others did, they would ask.

Pity, a mortal sees the world before him and thinks only of himself - but that is typical mortal, isn't it?
Akatosh
Akatosh
Admin

https://tesrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Asren Free-Spirit Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:01 pm

Falkreath eh? I grew up near there, my papa and I lived in the forest for most of my childhood before we began to travel around. The local tavern's owned by a friend of family, let him know Old Skiran Free-Spirit's daughter told you about it.
Asren Free-Spirit
Asren Free-Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelin Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:14 pm

Okay, either this is a dream and I am still in prison, or I am seeing words appear on my journal written by others. One proposing a place to stay for the night, the other a Daedric Prince.

Honestly not sure whether this is fortunate or otherwise.
Amelin
Amelin

Back to top Go down

Post by Asren Free-Spirit Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:35 pm

The offer stands either way.
Asren Free-Spirit
Asren Free-Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelin Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:54 pm

The guards could have at least had the courtesy to inform my that my journal was enchanted during my incarceration.

Forgive me if I am somewhat reluctant to accept the word of a stranger, Nord. I will however, keep your offer in mind.
Amelin
Amelin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down