TESRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revised And Rewritten Rules

3 posters

Go down

Revised And Rewritten Rules Empty Revised And Rewritten Rules

Post by Akatosh Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:16 pm

Friends! Romans! Countrymen! Lend me your ears.

Most of this thread is no longer valid. Changes worthy of note;

'Moderators' are now just a 'group' without any specific permissions. This group will be the Daedric Princes; limited to long serving veterans of the boards. We obviously already have a few Daedric Princes and a list will be kept right here, right now, ever expanding, until we hit the cap. As everyone here will be a veteran should this site continue to grow, the freshest amongst us will be Daedra.

CURRENT LIST:
Hermaeus Mora - Captain Dharma/Akatosh
Nocturnal - WildFlower/Kestrel
Sheogorath - Kenec/Kennek-Getha of Iblan
Sanguine - SR67/Eriikka
Clavicus Vile - Kage/Amelin
Boethia - Twisted Logic/Seeks-Many-Secrets
Molag Bal- Vohk
Malacath- SRM

(I don't even remember this board's screen names for those characters - these are all CDN screen names I've checked, and I'll update this list as often as I can. Keeping the CDN ones as well, though. -Arkay)

The Administration Team is now in charge of moderating, well, everything. Exclusively - with one difference I will explain later.

The Admins are currently:
Akatosh - Me, obviously.
Arkay - Emaleus.

Approvals will be changed slightly. Daedric Princes will be allowed to 'approve' new members, as well as the 'Aedra'. However, if a Daedric Prince approves a shitty character that will not work, the Admins may 'unapprove' this member. Basically - everyone can approve. I would construct some sort of vote system or some such but I don't think that'll work, honestly. Therefore, the solution I have just stated is the solution we shall use.

SO IN CLOSING:
The only power Daedric Princes will have is the power to approve new members, and the ability to RP with in character discussions in an exclusive forum (that will be visible to everyone, for entertainment purposes).

This is the best middle ground we have been able to find, at least for now.

ALSO:
To avoid mega interaction with canon characters we have no business writing for, we are encouraging characters do not reside exclusively in Skyrim. In fact, the more outside of Skyrim, the better. If you would like to RP your characters leaving Skyrim, that is acceptable. If you would instead like to rewrite your Bio, that is also acceptable. Rewritten bios will need approval from me or Emaleus, solely for the transitionary period.

Questions; activate them now. Hopefully this is a good middle ground as what we had really wasn't going to work in the long run. Akatosh loves you all, and stuff.
Akatosh
Akatosh
Admin

https://tesrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Revised And Rewritten Rules Empty Re: Revised And Rewritten Rules

Post by Arla Neerus Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:20 pm

I assume we will be able to become Aedra/Admins eventually? Also, I think people can have Hircine. I don't ever plan on using him.
Arla Neerus
Arla Neerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkay Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:27 pm

Rules for Daedric interaction with Mortals.
-Must be mod approved. No exceptions.
-Must have a valid reason to be considered. There needs to be some context for it to be approved (IE: Follower praying at shrine.)
-Approval must be sought in at least a day in advance. If you ask right before you're about to, then that doesn't give us much time to review the situation.

Rules for Canon interaction:
-Avoid it if you can.
-If completely unavoidable (though such situations are quite rare) request that a mod come to assist in the matter.
Arkay
Arkay

Back to top Go down

Post by Akatosh Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:35 pm

Other Aedra will be considered and taken up after time and with increases in numbers.
Akatosh
Akatosh
Admin

https://tesrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:46 pm

Do the rules of Mortal-Daedra interaction extend to cover the Apocrypha section, or just Mundus?

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkay Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:57 pm

It is on all interaction, Mundas or otherwise. I apologize for being unclear.
Arkay
Arkay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down