TESRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Skyrim, Dawnstar] Do I Have to Keep It?

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

[Skyrim, Dawnstar] Do I Have to Keep It? - Page 2 Empty Re: [Skyrim, Dawnstar] Do I Have to Keep It?

Post by Kestrel Thu May 17, 2012 3:37 pm

Kestrel was now openly confused. "I've never been to where tigers are. And the only bears I've killed were either sleeping or already injured. And since the giants would kill me if I tried, mammoths are out of the question."

I probably don't want to know what she was thinking of before she specified...
Kestrel
Kestrel

Back to top Go down

[Skyrim, Dawnstar] Do I Have to Keep It? - Page 2 Empty Re: [Skyrim, Dawnstar] Do I Have to Keep It?

Post by Nightshade Thu May 17, 2012 7:32 pm

"Hmph. You're no fun, little one. How do you expect to grow in skill if you don't test yourself? K'vera has gathered many pelts of both saber cats and bears, and is quite partial to mammoth meat. If the giants attack her, she just kills them and continues her task." The cat smiled widely, as if remembering a particularly satisfying hunt.
Nightshade
Nightshade

Back to top Go down

Post by Kestrel Thu May 17, 2012 9:41 pm

Kestrel rubbed the back of her neck. Part of her wanted to keep quiet, but a larger part felt the urge to defend herself. "I've been on my own ever since my parents died. You can't blame me for being reluctant to go after things that want to eat my face off when I have no one to help me..."

Gee, that fell flat as a board...way to go Kestrel
Kestrel
Kestrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade Fri May 18, 2012 6:02 pm

The Khajiit laughed softly then, "It is precisely why you must take risks, child. How can you expect to grow stronger and rely on yourself if you do not try? K'vera was always alone, now K'vera is the top of the food chain, and with a very wonderful family to back her up." A dark glimmer appeared in her eyes when she thought of her family, the wonderful family.
Nightshade
Nightshade

Back to top Go down

Post by Kestrel Fri May 18, 2012 7:00 pm

"Most family I've had since mine died has been my falcon."

Kestrel's shoulders sagged slightly. "I thought I'd made two friends the other day...but we got separated from one and the other was supposed to be back hours ago..."
Kestrel
Kestrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade Sat May 19, 2012 2:55 pm

"Ah...so you were abandoned." The cat sighed empathically. She raised a hand and ordered another bottle of mead from the frightened bartender, who nervously passed it to her before escaping. K'vera passed it over to Kestrel before she continued to drink her own bottle. "Hmph, well, perhaps your friend is still in town. And if you know what they looks like, perhaps you can claw their eyes out. It's what K'vera does to betrayers and abandoners."
Nightshade
Nightshade

Back to top Go down

Post by Kestrel Sat May 19, 2012 3:14 pm

Kestrel took the mead with a quiet thanks and drank it slowly. "I'm going to give him until morning before I say he abandoned me. He seemed like he had business here anyways. Maybe it just took him longer than he thought...or he was given trouble for being a Dunmer."
Kestrel
Kestrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade Sun May 20, 2012 1:25 am

Something Kestrel said made the cat's eyes grow curious. "Dunmer, hm? There are not many dunmer that live in Dawnstar, you know. In fact, I can only think of two...Your dunmer wouldn't happen to be an old man, would he?" K'vera asked, a strange knowing smile on her face.
Nightshade
Nightshade

Back to top Go down

Post by Kestrel Sun May 20, 2012 1:30 am

Kestrel looked at K'vera, clearly confused. "He doesn't look old..."
Kestrel
Kestrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade Sun May 20, 2012 1:31 am

"Then I believe I know your Dunmer. The other in town is ancient and looks it." The cat laughed then before draining the rest of her bottle of mead. "But my question is, how did you meet him?"
Nightshade
Nightshade

Back to top Go down

Post by Kestrel Sun May 20, 2012 1:44 am

Kestrel shifted slightly. She wasn't sure if she should trust this woman with the fact that she was wanted in a hold... "Let's just say I was in trouble and he helped me out..."

Once again, she perked up, "But you know Nightshade? Any idea what might be holding him up?"
Kestrel
Kestrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade Sun May 20, 2012 1:51 am

"Nightshade?" The khajiit looked confused for a few moments, as if she didn't believe what she heard. Then, she started to laugh, her head shaking with amusement. "Is that what he said his name was? And here I thought he could not get more ridiculous!" She laughed as she set her empty bottle down on the bar counter. After a few minutes, her laughter died down and she smiled. "He went home, and intends to stay at home. From what he said, he messed up quite badly, and he is ah...'grounded' lets say."
Nightshade
Nightshade

Back to top Go down

Post by Kestrel Sun May 20, 2012 1:55 am

Now Kestrel looked downright baffled. "You've lost me..."
Kestrel
Kestrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade Sun May 20, 2012 2:15 am

"Simply put, little girl." K'vera smiled kindly with amusement. "You're not going to see 'Nightshade' again. He's staying at home now, and he won't be going out for a while. You may as well leave without him."
Nightshade
Nightshade

Back to top Go down

Post by Kestrel Sun May 20, 2012 2:24 am

"Oh..." Kestrel looked forlornly at the bar. Just when she had begun to hope, just when she thought she wouldn't be alone in the world anymore. It was enough to make her eyes start to sting, even if the tears didn't fall. "I...I see."

She gave K'vera a forced smile. "Thank you for telling me. At least I know he should be alright."
Kestrel
Kestrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade Sun May 20, 2012 2:30 pm

"Oh he might not be. Mother is very, very angry with him, you see. He'll be punished quite a bit." The cat clicked her tongue a few times, shaking her head a few times. "And he deserves it, for slipping up so badly. I do hope he survives though. He is quite funny sometimes."
Nightshade
Nightshade

Back to top Go down

Post by Kestrel Sun May 20, 2012 6:29 pm

Kestrel started to look very worried. "Er...punished how? He's not going to be too badly hurt, is he?"
Kestrel
Kestrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade Sun May 20, 2012 6:38 pm

"Oh he will." The cat smiled as she ordered another bottle of mead. The bartender quickly brought it and escaped before K'vera could even pay him. "Last time someone failed their co- their job, he could not return to work for two months."
Nightshade
Nightshade

Back to top Go down

Post by Kestrel Wed May 23, 2012 6:52 pm

Kestrel perked up. "What do you mean? I don't quite understand..."

Maybe if I keep her talking she'll eventually slip up...
Kestrel
Kestrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade Wed May 23, 2012 8:39 pm

"Lets just say that we're very particular about our work. When someone messes up, it affects us all, and thus, they need to be punished. I'll be surprised if Nightshade will be able to return to work soon, but then again, this is his first time screwing up. He'll probably get a chance to redeem himself." The cat babbled on as her tail flicked behind her. The alcohol was really going to her head now.
Nightshade
Nightshade

Back to top Go down

Post by Kestrel Wed May 23, 2012 8:59 pm

With how drunk you are, you'd be the perfect mark for a pickpocket...but I'll leave your pockets lined for now. I need your trust.

Playing up her youth for all its worth, Kestrel looked at the stranger she was talking to. If she asked it innocently enough, maybe she'll say the truth without thinking... "What is your line of work anyways? Nightshade never told me..."
Kestrel
Kestrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade Wed May 23, 2012 9:02 pm

The cat let out a small laugh as a dark and dangerous edge appeared in her eyes. "Oh, this and that." her airy voice stated in sharp contrast to her expression. "Mostly hunting, really."
Nightshade
Nightshade

Back to top Go down

Post by Kestrel Wed May 23, 2012 9:05 pm

Somehow, I'm starting to doubt you're talking about beasts and giants...

Undaunted, Kestrel asked, in the exact same tone, "But what do you hunt? I mean, my friend traveled awfully far for it..."
Kestrel
Kestrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade Wed May 23, 2012 9:15 pm

"Nothing too interesting. We mostly get commissions to hunt, really. We're like the Companions in that sort of way." K'vera replied before she continued to drink from her bottle.
Nightshade
Nightshade

Back to top Go down

Post by Kestrel Wed May 23, 2012 9:18 pm

"And what was his commission?"
Kestrel
Kestrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next