TESRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Skyrim, Dawnstar] Do I Have to Keep It?

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

[Skyrim, Dawnstar] Do I Have to Keep It? - Page 4 Empty Re: [Skyrim, Dawnstar] Do I Have to Keep It?

Post by Kestrel Thu May 24, 2012 11:06 pm

Kestrel nodded, clearly not nearly as effected by the cold at Nightshade. Quietly, she put Tuff in the stable, near Nightshade's horse so she could have some company.

Returning to Nightshade a few minutes later, she nodded solemnly. "I'm ready."
Kestrel
Kestrel

Back to top Go down

[Skyrim, Dawnstar] Do I Have to Keep It? - Page 4 Empty Re: [Skyrim, Dawnstar] Do I Have to Keep It?

Post by Nightshade Fri May 25, 2012 12:20 am

The dunmer nodded then stepped forward to the door. A dark voice whispered in the wind.

"What is the illusion of life?" it asked in that frightening wisp.

"Innocence, my brother." Nightshade replied, and the door to the den of murderers opened up. He stepped in and looked to Kestrel. "Once you're accepted, I'm going to assume that K'Vera will take over your training; she's one of the few trainers in the guild. I'll help, but I probably can't show you much."
Nightshade
Nightshade

Back to top Go down

Post by Kestrel Fri May 25, 2012 12:54 am

Kestrel nodded as she looked around, curious, yet very much on edge, as if she expected death to jump out of the shadows in the blink of an eye. "R-right...you'll help me in other ways though, right?"
Kestrel
Kestrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade Fri May 25, 2012 3:36 pm

Nightshade shook his head as he walked down the dark path into the sanctuary; below, they could hear laughter, and a voice over the rest that was boasting about a kill. "Not for a while. I'm still being punished for botching my last contract. I killed the blacksmith's family, but I also got caught. Once my punishment is complete, I'll have to go on another contract to prove my loyalty and skill, and who knows where I'll end up. Still, K'Vera can vouch for your skill and I can convince them you're ready to live for the brotherhood."
Nightshade
Nightshade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4