TESRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another day, another Tavern [Bruma, Open]

+3
Nightshade
Alicia Jornali
Arla Neerus
7 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Another day, another Tavern [Bruma, Open] - Page 6 Empty Re: Another day, another Tavern [Bruma, Open]

Post by Seeks-Many-Secrets Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:20 am

Seeks stared back at the monster, her eyes shining bright with fear.

"Fuck." She muttered, bracing her body to turn around and sprint.

"Kennek, on my signal we run as fast as we can the other way."

"Three..."

Just need to wait...

"Two..."

To recover...

"One!"

My magika reserves.

At the last word, she cast another rune on the ground between them and Arla and hightailed it away from her. "Come on!"
Seeks-Many-Secrets
Seeks-Many-Secrets

Back to top Go down

Another day, another Tavern [Bruma, Open] - Page 6 Empty Re: Another day, another Tavern [Bruma, Open]

Post by Kennek-Getha of Iblan Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:23 am

Kennek didn't need to be told twice, considering he's not stupid - just foolish.

And frankly, no one should be fool enough to go head to head with a werewolf, previous relationships with them be damned. "Dammit Arla, why'd you have to be a fucking werewolf of all things?!"

He was actually quite agile in his heavy armor, adrenhaline pumping through his veins as he ran and ran.
Kennek-Getha of Iblan
Kennek-Getha of Iblan

Back to top Go down

Post by Arla Neerus Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:37 am

They ran.

They were prey. They needed to be hunted.

She howled and leapt after them, nearly on their scaly heels when her world erupted in flames.

Magicka induced flames blasted her mid leap. She roared, flung over the pair of running lizards and into a cart. The flames extinguished as her fur was singed.

She whimpered as the last of the Asuras gaze vanished, dawn was ending and the moon vanished from the clear sky.

What was once a snarling, burnt beast now was a pathetic lump of fur as her bones began to snap, hair sloughing off.

Arla lay nude in a pile of hay before her previous prey. She shivered and twitched uncontrollably, tears sweat and blood falling from her.
Arla Neerus
Arla Neerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kennek-Getha of Iblan Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:41 am

Kennek looked back when he heard the whimper - and immediately turned around. "Seeks! Arla's... normal? Whatever, she needs help!"

He wasn't going to let the girl burn and bleed out in the damned cold.
Kennek-Getha of Iblan
Kennek-Getha of Iblan

Back to top Go down

Post by Seeks-Many-Secrets Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:52 am

"...she is?"

She looked up and noticed the first light of dawn. "Thank the great lord Malacath..."

Running over to the injured girl, Seeks pulled the old, dusty robe from her bag and draped it over her. "Kennek, let's get her into the woods so I an work on healing her. Don't worry, girl. It's going to be okay."
Seeks-Many-Secrets
Seeks-Many-Secrets

Back to top Go down

Post by Arla Neerus Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:57 am

She began to come to. Panicking a little as she struggles with the robe. "Sorry. I'm so sorry...sorry..."

Her arms try and push Seeks away as she cries, wincing from the burns. "Don't kill me...don't tell my family.."

She cries openly now, confused, terrified and in pain.
Arla Neerus
Arla Neerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kennek-Getha of Iblan Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:59 am

"Hey. Hey." Kennek took Arla from Seeks, letting the woman be unburdened for the time being. "It's alright, Arla. You'll be just fine with us." He tried sound as reassuring as he could, given the circumstances.

"You're safe now. Don't worry, Arla girl."
Kennek-Getha of Iblan
Kennek-Getha of Iblan

Back to top Go down

Post by Seeks-Many-Secrets Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:07 am

"Those madmen will be back any minute. Let's get out of here."

She began leading them to the city gates.
Seeks-Many-Secrets
Seeks-Many-Secrets

Back to top Go down

Post by Arla Neerus Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:23 pm

The light of a new day fell over Bruma, smoke from the tavern finally starting to dissipate.

Arla kept quiet, holding tightly onto the robe and any of her scaly companions who happened to be closest.

She sobbed quietly as she was ushered along.
Arla Neerus
Arla Neerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercy on you Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:37 pm

The Guards hadn't reacted as quickly as he had hoped.

The armored man stood outside the burned out shell of what was once a den of vice and corruption.

Those that the escapees had killed were merely pawns in the grand scheme of things and would not be mourned. If this was not what they wished they should not have gotten themselves slain so easily.

Hailing a captain, a simple order went out to the soldiers of this city. Seal the gates, find the lycanthrope and bring everyone involved to justice.

His remaining men forming around him, they marched out of the city. Behind them, guards shut the gate and patrols were posted around the walls. What worked to keep out the various threats to Bruma would also play a hand in keeping what threatened the world in.

Getting out would be no simple task.
Mercy on you
Mercy on you

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:39 am

With the argonians distracting the attackers, and hopefully the guards, the dunmer made his way through the alleyways, running as quickly but quietly as he could. He had memorized the general location of the exit tunnel on the map, so all he had to do was break into whatever house was standing over it and go.... provided the guard didn't already seal it up years ago. But he'd deal with that if it were the case. With any luck, he could leave without having to cut his way through an army.

Nightshade paused at the last house before a street, crimson eyes shifting and searching. He could see guards heading to lock up the gates; no one was getting in or out through that way, unfortunately. And this meant that they would most likely not have to worry much about the gates themselves; the guards and the attackers could simply wander without worry of their prey escaping.

Jerks.
Nightshade
Nightshade

Back to top Go down

Post by Arla Neerus Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:16 pm

Arla did her best to quiet down when she heard the gates closing and the sounds of armored men running into position.

She wiped off her eyes, wincing as the burnt flesh on her back touched fabric.

"What do we do?"
Arla Neerus
Arla Neerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Seeks-Many-Secrets Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:02 pm

Seeks cursed under her breath. "Alright, just... I'll handle this."

She approached one of the guards, making sure Kennek and Arla were close behind. "Hello, sir! I need to get out of the city. This poor girl in my associate's arms is severely injured, and I need to get her to my shop in the Imperial City for healing."
Seeks-Many-Secrets
Seeks-Many-Secrets

Back to top Go down

Post by Reckoning Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:22 pm

The head guard, who stood in the center of the shot a dark look at the two Argonians and the girl. "Sorry." He gruffly replied, not a hint of remorse in his voice, "but the town is sealed off. If she needs healing, she can head to the Temple of the Eight."

One of the other guards, obscured more than the others by the heavy plate armour he wore, leaned over to the head guard, murmuring something into the Imperial's ear. The imperial listened quietly, before nodding. "Alright, you know what? We can let you through. But first, we gotta make sure you don't have any contraband on you. Just turn over everything you own, we'll check it. If you're clean, you go. If not, we'll chuck you in the prisons."
Reckoning
Reckoning

Back to top Go down

Post by Seeks-Many-Secrets Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:10 pm

Seeks looked back at Kennek. "Not a problem, though most of the possessions I had on me burned in that fire that ensued when the werewolf attacked."
Seeks-Many-Secrets
Seeks-Many-Secrets

Back to top Go down

Post by Kennek-Getha of Iblan Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:21 pm

Kennek looked back to Seeks, than handed over his hammer. "Pardon the blood, got a hit in on the thing before it uh... you know, wrecked up the place."
Kennek-Getha of Iblan
Kennek-Getha of Iblan

Back to top Go down

Post by Reckoning Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:31 pm

The armoured guard stepped forward, holding a hand out. "I mean everything. That means weapons, potions, spare clothes, books, even food. Whatever you are carrying, we need to check." His harsh voice spoke curtly even as his other hand went to the silver sword at his side. Two other guards stepped forward, flanking the first.
Reckoning
Reckoning

Back to top Go down

Post by Seeks-Many-Secrets Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:50 pm

The mage nodded and handed over her weapon and knapsack. "Here you go. I'm sure you'll find that everything is in order. I need to get this girl to my shop in the Imperial City as soon as possible for treatment, standard Restoration would be insufficient for these burns."
Seeks-Many-Secrets
Seeks-Many-Secrets

Back to top Go down

Post by Kennek-Getha of Iblan Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:53 pm

Kennek handed over his satchel as well, crossing his arms. "If you want I can strip too." He did so hate these sorts of things, and with those madmen on the run... well.

He just hoped his right hook would still be good if it came to a fight.
Kennek-Getha of Iblan
Kennek-Getha of Iblan

Back to top Go down

Post by Arla Neerus Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:53 pm

Arla whined, nursing her burns. " I need medicine.." She winces, looking peeved.

"You aren't going to keep their stuff are you?" Her voice managed to carry the Emperor's tongue despite the injuries. The Imperial leaned back against the male Argonian, sighing in obvious frustration. Unlike the other two, besides the cloth thrown around her, she carried no possessions on her to hand over.
Arla Neerus
Arla Neerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Reckoning Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:17 am

The guards looked over the contents of the bags quietly, sifting through them as the armoured guard looked between the two satchels. Both of them, at the same time, grabbed something in the bags and held them up for the guard to see. He nodded once, and they closed the bags again. The armoured one turned to look at the argonians, then at the wounded girl, and nodded.

"Kill them. They are Daedric Worshippers." He stated sharply, as he grabbed the bags and turned his heel. Six of the guards stepped forward, unsheathing their swords.
Reckoning
Reckoning

Back to top Go down

Post by Arla Neerus Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:35 am

"What?! By the nine what are you talking about?!" Arla recoiled from them. "Are you that insane? When my Uncle hears about this..."
Arla Neerus
Arla Neerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Seeks-Many-Secrets Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:46 am

Seeks sighed. "Damnit. I was hoping it wouldn't have to come to this."

She pointed a palm at each end of the line of guards screaming, "Your souls will rot in the darkest reaches of Oblivion!"

Flames shot from her hands and she passed the stream over the group while whispering, "Get him, I'll distract these idiots for as long as I can."
Seeks-Many-Secrets
Seeks-Many-Secrets

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:09 am

The dunmer quietly watched everything unfold, a deep frown forming on his face. When the guards took out their swords, he acted. His bow was off his back, and Nightshade notched an arrow. From his spot in the shadows, he pointed the weapon at the closest guard and let it loose. The guard fell to the ground, an arrow lodged in his throat, and the one closest to him turned, surprised, as Nightshade quickly set up another arrow against the string. The guard managed one step before another arrow lodged in his throat. With that, the assassin ran through the alleyways.
Nightshade
Nightshade

Back to top Go down

Post by Kennek-Getha of Iblan Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:17 am

Kennek took a more direct approach.

Namely, sending his plated fist into one of the guard's stomachs and wrenching his sword away from him. Bring it back, he swung the sword around and thrusted the sword through the man's armpit and into his neck. "For the record, I'm not the Daedra worshiper here."

"BUT NO ONE FUCKS WITH MY SEEKS!"

He quickly tackled the man bearing their satchels, bringing the pommel of his sword onto the man's head again and again, fist and sword crushing and bruising.
Kennek-Getha of Iblan
Kennek-Getha of Iblan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next