TESRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Skyrim- The Pale]An Unlikely Band

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

[Skyrim- The Pale]An Unlikely Band - Page 3 Empty Re: [Skyrim- The Pale]An Unlikely Band

Post by Nightshade Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:37 am

Nightshade's eyes snapped open when Eriikka approached, and he quickly sat up, a hand gripping something under his sleeping bag...before he stopped and realized where he was. Nonchalantly, he let go and got up, packing up the sewn furs. "The guards--well the ones still alive-- might have caught up to us already; We might have to split up to get them off our trail."
Nightshade
Nightshade

Back to top Go down

[Skyrim- The Pale]An Unlikely Band - Page 3 Empty Re: [Skyrim- The Pale]An Unlikely Band

Post by Kestrel Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:29 pm

Kestrel groggily started to pack her gear, still nursing her wounded arm. "That's only a last resort kind of thing, right?"

Looking up at the older two somewhat nervously, Kestrel went on. "I mean, I don't know the way there..."

And I don't want to be alone again...
Kestrel
Kestrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade Sat May 05, 2012 11:48 pm

"It's not hard to head there. Just follow the road north and you should be good... To be honest, I'd rather be safe than sorry." The dunmer stated as he tucked his sleeping roll into a bag on his horse's back, before untying a dented iron bucket from the horse. He wandered out of the cave to do some morning business, returning before long with a bucket full of melted snow, returned to liquid by magical heat, which he held out to Dwemer. "Drink, we'll have a long journey ahead of us."
Nightshade
Nightshade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3