TESRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Skyrim, Whiterun] Our heroes, Our heroes (open)

+6
Agrippina
Asren Free-Spirit
Akatosh
Lesar
Kennek-Getha of Iblan
Arla Neerus
10 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

[Skyrim, Whiterun] Our heroes, Our heroes (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: [Skyrim, Whiterun] Our heroes, Our heroes (open)

Post by Arla Neerus Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:34 pm

Arla gestured the motions of greeting with her injured arm.

"Arla Neerus..."

Maybe she shouldn't have given out her name so easy. Oh well.
Arla Neerus
Arla Neerus

Back to top Go down

[Skyrim, Whiterun] Our heroes, Our heroes (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: [Skyrim, Whiterun] Our heroes, Our heroes (open)

Post by Lesar Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:41 pm

"Well, then, now that we're all introduced, shall we call for some supper?"
Lesar
Lesar

Back to top Go down

Post by Arla Neerus Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:52 pm

Free food versus lizard. Free room versus lizard. Free room and food versus lizard. Looks like common sense wins today.

"I'll join you guys. Like I said, I'm slightly low on gold. I can't pay"
Arla Neerus
Arla Neerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kennek-Getha of Iblan Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:55 pm

"I could go for some supper. Haven't eaten anything beyond mudcrab for a few days now." Kennek grins, his many teeth showing despite his good natured intentions. His tail swayed back and forth slightly, unconsciously, at the idea of finally having a warm meal and a warm bed. A warm everything, really. "So, how'll the lots work?"
Kennek-Getha of Iblan
Kennek-Getha of Iblan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesar Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:16 pm

Lesar looked back and forth. "Alright, let's see what they have so far as food and drink, and get some over here. And, don't worry, Arla, I can cover you. I had a good day," she said. After asking for several different items from the barkeep, she ushered the other two over toward a table - the same one which Arla had not too long ago vacated - and sat down to wait for the food. "So, what brings you all to Whiterun?"
Lesar
Lesar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kennek-Getha of Iblan Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:18 pm

"Bad day of adventuring."

Well, that was a simple answer.
Kennek-Getha of Iblan
Kennek-Getha of Iblan

Back to top Go down

Post by Arla Neerus Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:30 pm

Arla listened to the abruptly short conversation, nibbling at her left hand. She felt very nervous about this. It was her first time since leaving home that she was interacting with others this way. Casually, Socially. It was new and she wasn't sure if she liked it yet.

As they turned to her to ask she pulled her hand away from her mouth. "Oh, I'm just visiting. Not really going to stay here. Not even sure where I am going"
Arla Neerus
Arla Neerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Akatosh Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:52 pm

"What brings anyone to Whiterun?"

A loud, clear voice rings out from a corner. A hooded figure moves ever so slightly at his table.

"Is anyone sure of where they are going? Is adventuring a life one takes when expecting good days?"

The hooded figure's hand returned to his lap.

"Too many questions may be asked of you, blind as you all are. I am Vinthos, Vigilant of Julianos, and it is exceptionally clear to me that this town is in need of some very specific and definitive knowledge. I had assumed you would all wish to know this; as I feel I will become rather relevant in actions that follow meetings like this. It is almost my calling."
Akatosh
Akatosh
Admin

https://tesrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kennek-Getha of Iblan Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:54 pm

"...uh... huh. And... what exactly did any of that mean, buddy?" The Argonian raised one of the ridges near his eyes.

The broad man leaned for just a tiny bit, hinting at his curiosity. "I'm an adventurer. I was a mason in Black Marsh before any of that. So... yeah, knowledge isn't my forte, alright?"
Kennek-Getha of Iblan
Kennek-Getha of Iblan

Back to top Go down

Post by Arla Neerus Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:56 pm

"I'll be leaving shortly...perhaps in the morning. Thank you for your offer though"

Well where did that guy come from? Probably a back door. Weird Nord layouts.
Arla Neerus
Arla Neerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesar Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:39 pm

By the Nine! Not a monk, Lesar thought to herself. She steeled herself as the others spoke.

"Knowledge, I suppose, is part of my calling," Lesar spoke, "But I don't know how a few more herbs and medicines could help this town."
Lesar
Lesar

Back to top Go down

Post by Akatosh Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:59 pm

"Perhaps, dear sister, the answer lies not in helping this town, but in helping another town."

The Vigilant shifted slightly, his booming and deep voice ringing throughout. He finally stood, his flowing robes playing dancing games with other shadows.

"One who looks for that which needs help is not one who looks far enough. Pain is everywhere. Julianos sees not the logic in false charity. If you need the help of one with resources in any way, I shall offer my hand. Until the day you understand the power of the Nine- er, I mean Eight- you shall not truly live in freedom and happiness. Julianos knows Mara's love, as we all do, and wishes nothing but to contribute the best he can."

The Vigilant walked to the other side of the room, leaning on a different wall.

"All I ask for today is that you remember the name Vinthos."
Akatosh
Akatosh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kennek-Getha of Iblan Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:09 pm

"...you saying you have a job? Dagon, why didn't you just say so friend? I love vague hints at quests and junk." Kennek grinned once again, adjusting the warhammer at his back.
Kennek-Getha of Iblan
Kennek-Getha of Iblan

Back to top Go down

Post by Akatosh Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:52 pm

"No. Not yet. But perhaps some day."

The Vigilant shifted, heading towards the door.

"All I can ask is once again; remember the name Vinthos."

It was almost instant that he disappeared into the outside, leaving no evident trace of himself behind. It was as though he had never been there.
Akatosh
Akatosh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arla Neerus Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:01 pm

"Okay....Not interested..." Arla held her arm close. Blood seeping through the wrappings.

Nearby, the barmaid made her way over, food in one arm, a log in the other. She tossed the wood into the pit and set down the food at their table.

"We can eat now right?"
Arla Neerus
Arla Neerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesar Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:22 pm

That sounds good to me," Lesar said, banishing thoughts of the strange person from her at the moment as she took a small loaf of bread and began cutting it with a knife. "So, Arla, do you have any ideas in mind for where to go?"
Lesar
Lesar

Back to top Go down

Post by Arla Neerus Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:27 pm

"Not really no. I have been wandering down the roads. I mean I just got into town here and I'm out of gold and really not feeling great." She gestures to her shoulder. "I don't even know where I am really. Skyrim right? I think this place is called Whiterun. Any Imperial cities out here?"

She shrugged, slightly pathetic looking. She may be requiring medical attention.
Arla Neerus
Arla Neerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesar Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:30 pm

It was only now that Lesar noticed blood starting to seep through. She didn't know quite how to bring it up, but subtlety was never one of her strong suits.

"I, uh... do you need help with your arm?"
Lesar
Lesar

Back to top Go down

Post by Arla Neerus Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:35 pm

Arla winced. "Maybe. The priests patched it up a few days ago. It's been hurting a lot lately. Doesn't seal up right with magic."

Magic had never agreed with Arla. Part of being 'Wyrmborn' as some people put it, magic just never worked right.

She seemed to pep up a little bit, excited to explain it. "I got attacked by a wolf!"
Arla Neerus
Arla Neerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kennek-Getha of Iblan Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:19 am

"I ate wolf once. Very gamey meat."

Kennek looked at the wound on Arla's arm, sniffing slightly as the scent of flesh and blood filled his nostrils. He thought he smelled something out, but it was probably nothing. He took a piece of bread for himself, nibbling on it slowly. "It'll help if you rub some orange butterfly wing into it. Healing properties and all."
Kennek-Getha of Iblan
Kennek-Getha of Iblan

Back to top Go down

Post by Arla Neerus Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:27 am

"Ummm okay. I'll try that" Arla wasn't one for alchemy but she would have to try that out.

The sniffing though. She could do without that. She inched back a bit and decided to start eating. She wanted to dive into the food but at least she had enough decency to go slow for now.
Arla Neerus
Arla Neerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesar Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:38 am

Lesar opened a small pack at her waist, and, searching through it, removed a vial of orange butterfly wing. She handed it to Arla. "Here. On the house. Try not to use all of it," she said, smiling slightly, before turning back to her own bread.
Lesar
Lesar

Back to top Go down

Post by Arla Neerus Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:16 am

"Thanks!" Arla let loose a quick smile, for a moment the room seemed to lighten up.

Arla winces, her smile vanishing, as she takes the jar, placing it in her small satchel. She would put it on before bed. Hopefully...bug parts...would do the trick.

Once again, people gave her things for free. It was weird. People seemed so eager in the North to hand things over. Back home, even the smallest of things were bartered over. It seemed she had stumbled into the best place to be broke. Charity was all over!
Arla Neerus
Arla Neerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Asren Free-Spirit Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:31 pm

Meanwhile, a very, very tall she-nord stepped into the tavern silently and in a sour mood as she made for the bar immediately. Asren had had an unpleasant trip over here to Whiterun, especially considering the circumstances of her journey from all from Markarth. There was a slight clanging sound from her effects as she sat down. Arrows, a bow, several blades of various lengths, and traveling supplies could be seen on her person.

"Mead, the best you can brew."
The adventurer ordered to the barmaid with an accent thicker than steel-plated armor, ignoring whatever glances the other patrons threw at her.

Last edited by Asren Free-Spirit on Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Asren Free-Spirit
Asren Free-Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Kennek-Getha of Iblan Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:02 pm

Kennek, meanwhile, was busy eating the food in front of him at the moment.

Well, for a bit anyway. Turns out that wearing heavy armor and swinging a mace about three fourths as large as you are is more then a bit tiring. The Argonian's food, as a consequence, lasted about two minutes before the man was completely done with it... and still rather hungry. "So, girl." He looked at Arla, yellow eyes looking her over. "Why exactly as you so nervous around me? I'm a simple Argonian adventurer... surely you've seen one of us before." He picked a bit of food out with one of his claws, the sharpened thing accidentally catching a gum, a trickle of blood going over his pointed teeth.

Which he of course lapped up slowly, staring at Arla all the while.
Kennek-Getha of Iblan
Kennek-Getha of Iblan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next