TESRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just realized...the implications of these books.

+6
Amator Bellum
Alicia Jornali
Arla Neerus
Kennek-Getha of Iblan
Seeks-Many-Secrets
Valdimir
10 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Just realized...the implications of these books. Empty Just realized...the implications of these books.

Post by Valdimir Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:50 pm

Sending messages to each other, instantly! You could potentially talk to anyone, in private or groups, across different regions of this world. What if someone cracks the mysterious magic that is locked away in these books, and starts to produce them in mass? It's ground breaking, it would be worth weight in gold my lads! And what if...we use this same magic to not just send messages but to send actual items themselves!? You would receive shipments, gifts, weapons, armor, anything in an instant! It's so exciting, and yet scary. Our world could potentially change with this type of magic!
Valdimir
Valdimir

Back to top Go down

Just realized...the implications of these books. Empty Re: Just realized...the implications of these books.

Post by Seeks-Many-Secrets Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:55 pm

You're mad, this is daedric magic you're dealing with. Nothing in the power of man or mir can alter or duplicate it. Rejoice in your gift from the gods and be done with it.
Seeks-Many-Secrets
Seeks-Many-Secrets

Back to top Go down

Just realized...the implications of these books. Empty Re: Just realized...the implications of these books.

Post by Kennek-Getha of Iblan Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:59 pm

Daedra must love their games if Thalmor are getting access to it.

Could be worse, I guess. Falmer could get a hold of it and start being creepy, evil bastards. You know, if they weren't blind.
Kennek-Getha of Iblan
Kennek-Getha of Iblan

Back to top Go down

Post by Arla Neerus Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:03 pm

What are Falmer?
Arla Neerus
Arla Neerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Alicia Jornali Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:05 pm

Arla Neerus wrote:What are Falmer?
You don't want to know.
Alicia Jornali
Alicia Jornali

Back to top Go down

Post by Kennek-Getha of Iblan Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:05 pm

Alicia Jornali wrote:
Arla Neerus wrote:What are Falmer?
You don't want to know.

You really, really don't.
Kennek-Getha of Iblan
Kennek-Getha of Iblan

Back to top Go down

Post by Arla Neerus Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:06 pm

I kinda do...

are they that bad?
Arla Neerus
Arla Neerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Amator Bellum Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:07 pm

AREN'T FALMER LIKE THALMOR BUT WITH A DIFFERANT LETTAR?
Amator Bellum
Amator Bellum

Back to top Go down

Post by Kennek-Getha of Iblan Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:08 pm

Arla Neerus wrote:I kinda do...

are they that bad?

Just realized...the implications of these books. Falmer_by_pumpkinpie92-d4hfujr

And they're twice as mean as they look.
Kennek-Getha of Iblan
Kennek-Getha of Iblan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:10 pm

They were the snow elves, before the Dwemer twisted their bodies and souls to turn them into slaves. Once the Dwemer disappeared, the snow elves, now Falmer, remained. Blind, psychotic, and reduced to animals, they pretty much kidnap or kill anyone they come across. As far as I can tell, no one has ever returned from being taken by the Falmer, so who knows what they do to them.

It can't be good though.
Nightshade
Nightshade

Back to top Go down

Post by Arla Neerus Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:11 pm

Did you draw that?

So they are just something to avoid then? They don't look that bad.
Arla Neerus
Arla Neerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Amator Bellum Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:11 pm

BY THE NEIN IF KENECKS DRAWEING IS ANY VINDICKASHUN THE FALMER ARE HUMINGOUS!
Amator Bellum
Amator Bellum

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:13 pm

Falmer are more horrifying in person. I still have nightmares of the one time I ran into a small band. Just don't go wandering into caves, though, and you should be good...They prefer the underground.
Nightshade
Nightshade

Back to top Go down

Post by Seeks-Many-Secrets Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:13 pm

Quite the artist, aren't you, hatchling?

As for you, child, the falmer are enough to strike dread to even my withered heart. You'll do best to keep away from the deep underground where they settle.
Seeks-Many-Secrets
Seeks-Many-Secrets

Back to top Go down

Post by Kennek-Getha of Iblan Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:15 pm

Nightshade wrote:They were the snow elves, before the Dwemer twisted their bodies and souls to turn them into slaves. Once the Dwemer disappeared, the snow elves, now Falmer, remained. Blind, psychotic, and reduced to animals, they pretty much kidnap or kill anyone they come across. As far as I can tell, no one has ever returned from being taken by the Falmer, so who knows what they do to them.

It can't be good though.

You hear tavern stories every now and then from adventurers fresh from Dwemer ruins. Not much there these days, but Falmer just love to make their homes there.

Women nude and tied to tables, dead. Men the same way. People kept in chitin cages. Giant chaurus eating people alive.

Not a pretty scene, and they've grown more bold as of late.
Kennek-Getha of Iblan
Kennek-Getha of Iblan

Back to top Go down

Post by Amator Bellum Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:17 pm

sew the falmor are kind of like the aylids? i half ben in aylid ruins befour. may they rest in piece.
Amator Bellum
Amator Bellum

Back to top Go down

Post by Arla Neerus Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:20 pm

yeugh

Well. I'm kinda in a cave right now...I'm outside Falkreath. Asren! Can you read this?!
Arla Neerus
Arla Neerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kennek-Getha of Iblan Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:21 pm

Oh no no no no no.

They're not extinct after getting their shit stomped, for one thing.

Second, they're hunchbacked, about five feet tall, and if you're quiet enough you're practically invisible to the bastards. They also don't like fire very much - like, as much as vampires hate it. And just as susceptible.

They're also the reason I don't want a house with a basement.
Kennek-Getha of Iblan
Kennek-Getha of Iblan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kennek-Getha of Iblan Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:21 pm

Arla Neerus wrote:yeugh

Well. I'm kinda in a cave right now...I'm outside Falkreath. Asren! Can you read this?!

Ok, look, calm down. Just breathe.

What's the cave look like? Falmer tend to keep chitin things around the things, and you can normally hear them a long while before you see them.
Kennek-Getha of Iblan
Kennek-Getha of Iblan

Back to top Go down

Post by Arla Neerus Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:28 pm

It is wet. I'm just by the entrance. I didn't see any skull things outside it so I think I'm safe.
Arla Neerus
Arla Neerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kennek-Getha of Iblan Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:31 pm

Ok. Is the cave deep, or does it end just after the entrance? What's scattered about?
Kennek-Getha of Iblan
Kennek-Getha of Iblan

Back to top Go down

Post by Arla Neerus Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:40 pm

It is deep. I think some old sheep bones and stuff. It's cold though, no animal fur. Umm..water dripping further back.
Arla Neerus
Arla Neerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kennek-Getha of Iblan Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:45 pm

Sounds like you're near a cave system. That means Falmer could be nearby.

Alright, I need you to be calm. Where are you? What's the area outside look like? You know, for Skyrim. Geography is very important.
Kennek-Getha of Iblan
Kennek-Getha of Iblan

Back to top Go down

Post by Seeks-Many-Secrets Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:19 pm

Are we going to have to save the kid?
Seeks-Many-Secrets
Seeks-Many-Secrets

Back to top Go down

Post by Kennek-Getha of Iblan Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:20 pm

Seeks-Many-Secrets wrote:Are we going to have to save the kid?

Depends on if it's just a regular cavern or Thalmor.

If it's the former, she should head to a town or Hold. If it's the latter, she should run.

This is coming from me.
Kennek-Getha of Iblan
Kennek-Getha of Iblan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next