TESRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Record of Detainment: Alicia Jornali

2 posters

Go down

Record of Detainment: Alicia Jornali Empty Record of Detainment: Alicia Jornali

Post by Alicia Jornali Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:25 pm

RECORD NUMBER: (Illegible)

NAME: Alicia Jornali

RACE: Dunmer

BIRTH SIGN: Steed

AGE: (Illegible) - Huh, she looks pretty young. - Brig Master

CHARGES: Destruction of imperial property

REPORT: Destroyed a merchant vessel of the East Empire Company, purportedly by accident. While I am inclined to believe her (wreckage indicates that the vessel was carrying a large amount of pitch, and another sailor mentioned an altercation in which she was knocked into a lantern), I am still required to log this and place her in the brig until further notice. Further corroborating the story is the fact that she willfully surrendered.

VERDICT: To be made.

(What follows is a series of notes, made with significantly different handwriting)

Ran aground. Seems I'm the only one left. Snow as far as the eye can see, near-whiteout conditions. Need to find shelter, then find out where I am. Currently have a bow, some arrows, a sword, a smattering of supplies, and some mercifully-warm clothes. At least I've got my wits about me and still know fire magic.
Alicia Jornali
Alicia Jornali

Back to top Go down

Record of Detainment: Alicia Jornali Empty Re: Record of Detainment: Alicia Jornali

Post by Arkay Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:30 pm

Perhaps fate will favor this young one.

Approved.
Arkay
Arkay

Back to top Go down

Record of Detainment: Alicia Jornali Empty Re: Record of Detainment: Alicia Jornali

Post by Guest Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:12 am

Another Dunmer trapped in unfortunate circumstances, seen them all, heard them all, bored of them all.

Approved.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down